Tell Me How I Screwed This Up

"hey grandma, instead of buying you a $100 air conditioner that will work for sure, i made you a piece of shit that may actually warm your house more than cool it"

"thanks, guy who is fucking my granddaughter. i hope i don't fall and break my hip refilling this stupid piece of shit every day, you poor fuck."

:shock:

Being a mechanical engineer I would have gone through the following process before building the damn thing:
1)Estimate the mass flow rate of air through the fan.
2) Estimate the rate of heat transfer between the cold water and the air due to convection.
3)Calculate the change in air temperature.

Being a mechanical engineer I would have gone through the following process before building the damn thing:
1)Estimate the mass flow rate of air through the fan.
2) Estimate the rate of heat transfer between the cold water and the air due to convection.
3)Calculate the change in air temperature.

Being a faggot you probably would have just sat in your room and complained about it being too hot without doing anything about it.

Terrible idea. They'll be so thankful for this piece of shit when you're there. But as soon as you leave the grand dad will be like WHAT IN THE FUCKING SHIT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT? Then he'll have a legit reason not to like you.

I think you should partition the ice box, one side for the heat exchanged water and the other for cooling then just put some sort of plug so you dont have to worry about adding water all the time, just more ice as needed.

Back