Shooting on VA Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I can't believe 10 high school graduates didn't warn 30,000 and 4,000 faculty members in the span of an hour! Don't they have some sort of brain wave manipulator that can alert every person to the danger of crazy people with guns within a 2 square mile radius!?

I didn't say the fucking students have to alert anybody.

All Im saying is that if the cops knew about a shooting at 7:15am and they didn't have a suspect in custody, they should've had a whole bunch of officers at the school to find this guy. 2 hours later and he manages to kill 20 students before cops can get to him? You'd think after the 7am shooting people would've been put on alert and cops woulda been there in full force already.

It's Blacksburg. It's the middle of nowhere, a bumfuck town with more walmarts than cops. The 10 high school grads I was referring to would be the campus police.

This is so stupid. Link you need to call into CNN and talk to them. Tell them you post on the same forum as a guy who lost some friends and they will put you on the air.

Girl: So I like woke up and i heard the wind so i thought ok thats the weather so then i checked my email and i saw that classes were cancelled and then i turned on cnn and watched it.

It's Blacksburg. It's the middle of nowhere, a bumfuck town with more walmarts than cops. The 10 high school grads I was referring to would be the campus police.

actually, large public unis like that usually have a shitload of cops

STFU Blacksburg has some of the best well-equipped police. How can you blame them for what happened. They locked down the campus FAST after the realized what was happening.

This is so stupid. Link you need to call into CNN and talk to them. Tell them you post on the same forum as a guy who lost some friends and they will put you on the air.

Girl: So I like woke up and i heard the wind so i thought ok thats the weather so then i checked my email and i saw that classes were cancelled and then i turned on cnn and watched it.

the reason they usually have girls on the line is because they are more emotional and they think people will respond to that (ratings++)

STFU Blacksburg has some of the best well-equipped police. How can you blame them for what happened. They locked down the campus FAST after the realized what was happening.

Who cares how big their penises are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back