Forum Invasion Time

Seriously before we do an invasion we need 3 or 4 people to act as "scouts" and just sit there and not say/post anything and be outside the account creation pattern. That way we can still see what's going on before everyone gets banned.

I was couponking you morons... you have to win their hearts before you fuck them up the ass, but you went and got us all kicked

coupondy2.jpg

Banned at last :(

Found this.
Fourstar = David Fitzgerald

Jennifer said:
David,

Although I understand your frustration, I cannot tell you how many free samples I have requested that I am now hooked on. We, too, own a small business and are always looking for new marketing tools. I cannot speak for everyone on this site, but the vast majority request samples of products that they can actually use.

If I were you, I would be excited, not frustrated, that so many people are requesting your free samples. Next time, if you do not want this type of reaction, I would suggest charging a nominal shipping fee, stating a limit on the number of free samples that are available, or requiring more information to validate the existence of the business prior to sending out the free sample. We call it a loss leader - sometimes you have to spend a little money to grow your business.

Jennifer

FOURSTAR/David Fitzgerald said:
The problem isn't people requesting samples, it's the type of people and the kind of people that are requesting them.

This entire situation has only pulled ME and MY DEPARTMENT away from doing our JOB to deal with a bunch of coupon cutters and freebie wanters. It's a waste of my time, my departments time and a waste of YOUR TIME.

THAT being said, if you own a small business and would like to see samples, then please go ahead and fill out the sample requests. But be sure to include your business name or you won't get any postcards, simple as that.

Thank you,

David Fitzgerald
POSTCARDMANIA
Marketing Data Analysis Manager
david@postcardmania.com

We've been in business for over 8 years and we just got an INC 500 award for one of the fastest growing businesses in the US. Also, under each subsection from fulllist.asp you will see this:

We do not have a warehouse full of pre-printed postcards. Colors, photos, and text are all editable because we print your postcards after you order them. These samples can be used in whole or in part.

This is the last time I'm going to post on here, I expect that our link will be REMOVED by the end of the day or I am contacting the adminstrators of CouponForum.com and I will ask them to remove it. I've had to do the same to over 15 different "freebies" websites and forums over the past few days and had them all removed. This is illegal false advertisement and I'm sure that the admins of CouponForum will comply.

Thank you,

David Fitzgerald
POSTCARDMANIA
david@postcardmania.com

Hello,

This is David Fitzgerald from PostcardMania.

We do not offer free samples to just anyone. We use these samples to pull in business leads for people that want to do direct mail marketing.

Nobody will be receiving postcard samples from us because we can tell what site they have come from to fill out the request.

It costs us a lot of money to send out samples because they go out in a bundle that was custom made and printed by us.

I repeat, nobody using this link will get free postcard samples

I would like for the post above to either be removed or edited.

Thank you,

David Fitzgerald
POSTCARDMANIA
david@postcardmania.com

http://www.couponforum.com/freebies-89037.html?postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:18 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annoying someone via the Internet is now a federal crime....

Create an e-annoyance, go to jail

Since you (PERFECT idiot) have been using MY username... I do have a case... especially since I had NOTHING to do with your problem here!

Back