[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

great fuckin post LGBR ... you are doing the right thing ... for both you and the girl ... i know its a tough decision but at 19 you just aint ready for that shit. hopefully the abortion wont scar you or her for life ...

***BREAKING NEWS*** -- Condoms stop this shit from happening ... practice on a banana or something and learn to use one.

Thanks for all the support guys. And I'm the only guy shes been with in few months or so she says, so it's gettin' pinned on me regardless.

El Mar, she's decided that if we do an abortion, it's gonna be the pill method at home, like a forced miscarraige. That way we avoid most of the ugliness of the clinic and the stigma attached to it.

Now regarding how she feels about it... all shes telling me is that she can't have a child right now. Her family can't know shes pregnant. I guess shes overriding her natural female instincts with logic, something I didn't think was possible, but thank god.

Doctors in t-minus 5 hours to make doubly sure on pregnancy.

uh

call me old-fashioned, sentimental, a pussy, or whatever you want

but if i knocked a girl up and had to end the life growing inside of her i wouldnt write a story that sounded like i was bragging.

you're a pretty good guy from what i gather but this isnt really funny or amusing. it's a fucked up situation and i hope you at least learn from it.

I had something like this happen to me. It is an awful situation. I still to this day don't know whether she had the abortion and lied or if she really didn't have her period for four months. :-(

LGBR ... no matter what all the haters say .. you are acting responsible now ... You didnt the night of conception .. but the past is the past .. all you can do is discuss it with her and come to a mutual agreement. Sounds like she in no way wants the child therefore this is your only option. Hang in there dude ... it will be all over quickly.

LGBR ... no matter what all the haters say .. you are acting responsible now ... You didnt the night of conception .. but the past is the past .. all you can do is discuss it with her and come to a mutual agreement. Sounds like she in no way wants the child therefore this is your only option. Hang in there dude ... it will be all over quickly.

Thanks man

I'm gonna try to get a nap in before I take her to the doc. All this sleepless worrying is killing me.

Back