[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

the soy bois won't ever get past denial...

[strike]Russian Collusion[/strike]
[strike]Steele Dossier[/strike]
[strike]Ukraine[/strike]
[strike]impeachment[/strike]

[strike]MAH FEEEWINGS[/strike]

I’ve said several times I’m working Weds.-Sun. for a while because we’re shooting on the weekend. I woke up early on my day off to watch this historic announcement.

Anyway, Trump meeting with Russians later on day of his impeachment articles announcement is so on brand lol.

dang 2 bad vladimir and zelensky just got together and brokered a cease fire. Guess they didn't really need that $500 million or oval office visit after all! Dude probably just sold all those missles to putin for a deal.

[Strike]Treason
Collusion
Conspiracy
Emoluments
Tax evasion
Money laundering
Campaign finance
Obstruction of justice
Witness intimidation
Charity fraud
Sexual assault
Quid pro quo
Extortion
Bribery[/strike]
Abuse of Power
Obstruction of Congress

We got him boys lol

[Strike]Treason
Collusion
Conspiracy
Emoluments
Tax evasion
Money laundering
Campaign finance
Obstruction of justice
Witness intimidation
Charity fraud
Sexual assault
Quid pro quo
Extortion
Bribery[/strike]
Abuse of Power
Obstruction of Congress

We got him boys lol

You joking about the fact that our government is totally fucked just makes you look like a dumbass lol.

does anyone else find it terrifying that the executive branch consulting the judicial branch is being construed as a crime by the legislative branch?

why does the left hate the constitution so much?

im reading him as a man baby furry costume wearing loser that failed at life so hard he's externalized all his impotent rage in the form of trump hatred. Trump probably resembles his absent father that sent $5 gift card for his birthdays. Raised by his enormous couch-monster mother he learned to resent masochism. In reality, he's deeply jealous of confident successful men but is afraid to admit this to himself because he also construes this jealousy as symptomatic to homosexuality. In all likelihood, sharps is a involuntary celibate due to his awkward fumbling personality disorders and failure to embrace masculinity. Sharp's engagements with females are marked by indirect eye contact and self deprecating jokes. Sharpi is a deeply confused individual - politically, sexually, and emotionally.

Last edited:
i see that we are cresting the 'denial' wave and soon to be careening down the hill towards the 'anger' phase. the first step to emotional recovery is admitting that you have a problem. I'm very proud of you sharps, we are making very good progress today. you can go ahead and cry, it's ok to expose your vulnerabilities, this is a safe place.

SchiffSniffer is projecting
images

Back