rayn@tribalwar.com i send u 800 dollar

Jerusalem isn't worth this much for me when i can just doxxx ppl off site, send subpoenas, go to court with mommy's money etc. i am technically bankrupt so its not like i can really be in debt for anything,

the jealousy inbreds like tim and jeff k have felt over a video game is toxic and scary

these are the kids that told me "im not a psychopath im just a sycophant" proudly when they were on SA in 2000

thats cool man take ur aspd shit back to somethingsensitive.com with k8 i think lowtax is done covering it up and i wouldn't be surprised if mainstream content generators want to go away from alexjones type bullshit

which means ur market isn't the sjw market anymore ya dumb cliqued up cowards

pepe got labeled a hate crime what about all the anti-semitic shit u pull irl wat about that? what about how you hurt my mom???

welcome to hell. where you will be accountable for your past actions. just like me..

all im saying is any donation over 100 bux shuld be relatively transparent (listed) especially large sum shit like private investment because i believe consumers have a right to kno if private interests invested in TW (or its advertising platform) which would change and dilute its culture

hey man .. that was really helpful. we definitely needed a cash infusion.

3b2da66677928403e448c909d662bcdb_fullsize.jpg

Back