Date of first race riot? by Kurayami - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Date of first race riot?
Page 5 of 6
Kurayami
Banned
Old
81 - 10-28-2008, 13:15
It's a shame.
4 years ago I thought that McCain had a spine and at least some integrity.
It turns out that he's just another party shill.

Oh well.

Although I would be willing to bet money that he didn't select Palin--that screams "party move to get some female votes."

Sponsored Links
Vir
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 10-28-2008, 13:16
as billy west said "gainfully employed white people don't have time to riot"

mostest def
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 10-28-2008, 14:02
04-22-09 - will be the date of the first 'official' march that turns into a riot

sarro
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 10-28-2008, 19:50
Great thread.

Kura's spinning is pathetic, but entertaining.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
85 - 10-28-2008, 19:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarro View Post
Great thread.

Kura's spinning is pathetic, but entertaining.
Possibilities:

1: Did not read thread
2: Is too stupid to understand my point of view
3: Was made fun of by me at some point and is enraged

apollod
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 10-28-2008, 20:10
Quote:
If Bush wasn't assassinated I can hardly see that happening to Obama.

Don't know why idiots always say that about him being elected.
because the race of the person leading a country is alot more likely to inflame people then some white guy declaring war on brownish-yellow people? That and the only people who hate bush enough to try to kill him are liberals, but they lack the proper tools (guns, bombs, etc.)

sarro
VeteranXV
Old
87 - 10-28-2008, 20:44
If assassination attempts were limited to being committed by Americans I might see some validity in that point, but then again you also have thousands of "inflamed" parents blaming George Bush for their son or daughter's death in the war.

The Kura spin I was referring to was his pathetic attempt to argue for his terrible prediction that Obama had "no chance" at winning the presidency. So he notes now obvious reasons for McCains' campaign failures as the fault instead of his own idiocy.

Usher
VeteranX
Old
88 - 10-28-2008, 20:46
I await Orbital's prediction. Will Obama be assassinated, and will black people riot? Will the US, now past eminently due, finally topple into ruin?

Let me know, because I need to purchase a pump-action shotgun, and get to the electronics store before all the TV's have been looted.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
89 - 10-28-2008, 20:48
Quote:
The Kura spin I was referring to was his pathetic attempt to argue for his terrible prediction that Obama had "no chance" at winning the presidency.
Oddly, you seem to be the only person maintaining that contention.

Even flexxx, who is way out in left field, concedes that McCain ran his campaign into the ground. As has been said, the only people that thought that Obama had a shot a year ago were the far left fringe.

Congrats on proving what a sheep you are.

apollod
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 10-28-2008, 20:51
Quote:
If assassination attempts were limited to being committed by Americans I might see some validity in that point, but then again you also have thousands of "inflamed" parents blaming George Bush for their son or daughter's death in the war.

The Kura spin I was referring to was his pathetic attempt to argue for his terrible prediction that Obama had "no chance" at winning the presidency. So he notes now obvious reasons for McCains' campaign failures as the fault instead of his own idiocy.
Being a soldier, and having grown up in a military family.. military families are hardly inflamed at George Bush over the death of their son or daughter.. maybe 2% might be inflamed, but not anywhere close to "thousands." Now if you're talking about all casualties of the war.. coalition and iraqi.. maybe theres "thousands"

sarro
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 10-28-2008, 21:01
Or maybe the sheep are the ones that actually believed the "Straight Talk Express" was heading straight for the Oval Office long before they should have been betting.

You seem to understand government pretty well, but not politics. Good luck predicting the next election Kura.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
92 - 10-28-2008, 21:11
Quote:
Or maybe the sheep are the ones that actually believed the "Straight Talk Express" was heading straight for the Oval Office long before they should have been betting.

You seem to understand government pretty well, but not politics. Good luck predicting the next election Kura.
what

I didn't support the McCain candidacy and never gave a **** about what he was saying.
I, like pretty much everybody else, weighed a couple of very basic factors:

A supposedly moderate longtime white Republican vs. a black one term Democrat

Race is a major issue in this country, which your "argument" is completely discarding. If you would like to debate this fact, feel free to explain all of the "HE IS A MUSLIM TERRORIST" and "HE IS NOT AMERICAN" talk coming out of the Midwest and South without bringing race into it. Fat, ignorant rednecks are afraid of a black man with a funny name, which was always my contention (and has been proven to be very true.)

A truly moderate McCain would absolutely have a leg up against Obama, and virtually everybody but the far left fringe acknowledged this a year ago.

Of course, nobody knew that McCain was going to bend over backwards to court the religious right and run one of the most incompetent campaigns in US history a year ago.

I'm not sure why this enrages you.
People draw conclusions based upon available data.
Sometimes circumstances change and these conclusions become invalid.
For some reason you and a couple of other childish douchebags are hung up on this.
I can't quite understand it, because there is no logical reason to do so--it isn't like I still believe that Obama can't win. On the contrary. I think he has a far better shot than McCain at this point.

Care to explain why you're making an ass of yourself?

sarro
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 10-28-2008, 21:44
There's not much to explain.
You're trying to dumb down the election into RACE vs an "incompetent campaign" for who is going to lose the election.

Your attitude is so one-sided on your perspective of things, you miss a lot of what else is going on.
Reread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexxx View Post
This is classic. Kurayami is all about solving problems guys! Why could we not see this? Cynically denouncing everything and everyone is the solution we've all been looking for!

You don't even vote. You are unwilling to take a strong stand with/for anything. You aren't actively advocating or working towards any change. You're the antithesis of a problem solver. You are absolutely part of the problem.
When you're done being overly critical of everyone, shoot me a pm and we go can have a drink sometime on the east coast--before our country falls apart.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
94 - 10-28-2008, 22:54
....you do realize that flexxx was trolling and that in reality he more or less agrees with me, right?

You really didn't bother reading the thread.

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 10-29-2008, 00:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
Bingo.
Congress is the real problem.

Although the Executive Branch has seized far more power than it was ever intended to have (THX GREAT DEPRESSION.) The Presidency certainly doesn't help things. Especially with the power of appointment and a guy like Bu$Hitler.
So don't you see a problem with a democratic house, senate, and presidency? This to me was what allowed Bush to screw up so dramatically. We should never have all three of these entities controlled by a single party.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
96 - 10-29-2008, 01:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Naked View Post
So don't you see a problem with a democratic house, senate, and presidency? This to me was what allowed Bush to screw up so dramatically. We should never have all three of these entities controlled by a single party.
That is just a symptom of one of the more severe problems. Namely a two party system.

Cinderkarst
VeteranX
Old
97 - 10-29-2008, 01:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
It's a shame.
4 years ago I thought that McCain had a spine and at least some integrity.
It turns out that he's just another party shill.

Oh well.

Although I would be willing to bet money that he didn't select Palin--that screams "party move to get some female votes."
Here's the NYT magazine story on Palin and the campaign in general.

I think it's sad that while he kept himself together during five years of NVA torture, he wound up being broken by the far right of the GOP.

Oh, and next Wednesday.

Last edited by Cinderkarst; 10-29-2008 at 01:20..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 10-29-2008, 01:17
you can't assassinate the Antichrist... give up south.. just go with it. You'll be in heaven soon... (but not soon enough for me).

EggoNinja
Veteran++
Old
99 - 10-29-2008, 01:53
April 26th

carn0va
Unregistered
Old
100 - 10-29-2008, 02:40
Kura, let's say that obama is assasinated. Will the killer be associated with some neo-nazi group (which I thought was pretty much dead) or will it be a lone-wolf associated with none?

Page 5 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Date of first race riot?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dance puppets dance , kurayamiwar.com