Looking for a quote

oldnativecuckfuck pussyass effemcuck fukn bitchass fukn l0s3r chekkn dafuqqqq innnnnn 4 mo slaps rite dafuq cross muh fukn pussyass fukn faggetass oldnativecuckfuck fukn teefz n m0uf lykka guuuuuuuud GUD lil fuccboi jfc i m so use2 receevn slaps cross muh teefz n m0uf upinchea yus lykka i b use 2 receevn irl on a daily fukn basis FUKME N FUKU2 mom
lil pussyass effemcuck oldnativecuckfuck bitchass fukn l0s3r no him soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

vansters great achievement in life was getting a meaningless masters degree from a low reputation school 40 years ago then becoming a hs teacher

I really don't know shit about training for either, but I would think they would require very different training. I would think be able to run long distance would actually be detrimental training for an MMA fight, and I would think MMA training would be detrimental to running long distance. I know sprinters don't run long distance and distance runners don't sprint for these reasons.

All MMA fighters run a 100 before they get their breakfast. Which is bacon. After bacon, they start fighting. Then they fuck. Then they drink, smoke and eat their dinner. Which is steak and bacon. Then they fuck and run another 100. Then they sleep. With one eye open for an hour. Then they start over. On their rest day, they fight, fuck, run 100s and eat bacon in whatever order they want.

It's true because that's how convicts live their lives while they're out, and they know they're going back in. (MMA fighters are either ex-cons or haven't been caught yet.)

Elite athletes

bf7d5e86fa7d8d5e7c28bae2ab191a95.jpg

MMA Fighters flood the blood stream with oxygen, then run 100 miles as efficiently as possible every day during training.

I use to live next to Tunnel hill. Whole rail trail is pretty sweet but its about as flat as you can get.

Brother just ran the Bear 100. GL HF.

Back