FREE DARE by KittyCat - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page FREE DARE
Page 10 of 16
Thread Tools
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
181 - 09-28-2015, 21:56
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
Whats your point, jewboy?
jewboy?

we should ban you for such foul language
 
Pagy is online now
 
Sponsored Links
Veniggs
VeteranX
Old
182 - 09-28-2015, 22:02
Reply With Quote
i think this whole thing got a little too personal
 
Veniggs is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
183 - 09-28-2015, 23:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Dare
Tehvul
Moto
Arsin
ICFire

probably some others
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandalltheVandal View Post
prolly naptown and his nyquil addiction
crapclown was addicted to Nyquil as a kid, he's now on Adderall, meth and probably a few other dergs.

The thread where Dare told the truth about his injuries was made by slush.
 
arsin is offline
 
Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
184 - 09-28-2015, 23:38
Reply With Quote
 
Nash is offline
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
185 - 09-29-2015, 00:00
Reply With Quote
naaaaash
















































lol
 
Plasmatic is online now
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
186 - 09-29-2015, 00:27
Reply With Quote
 
Fool is online now
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
187 - 09-29-2015, 00:32
Reply With Quote
 
Plasmatic is online now
 
GreyGhost
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
188 - 09-29-2015, 00:55
Reply With Quote
NO COKE




PEPSI
 
GreyGhost is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
189 - 09-29-2015, 08:24
Reply With Quote
 
arsin is offline
 
StapleMammal1
Veteran4
Contributor
Old
190 - 09-29-2015, 08:41
Reply With Quote
This track is appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naKhF6G36rM
 
StapleMammal1 is offline
 
sehvi
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
191 - 09-29-2015, 11:27
Reply With Quote
I didn't even bother with this thread (as i do with all the usual Dare-related bull**** on this forum), but since coombz redirected me to page 5 i have to say it's quite..... interesting.
 
sehvi is offline
 
crumbl
Veteran
Old
192 - 09-29-2015, 12:48
Reply With Quote
my dad is not a pedo. the slush stuff isnt even from toronto its from rural ontario on the quebec border. thats not nexting. thats asperger fantasy when you apply **** that isnt true. thats a failed nexting.

and ya i totally am going to attempt to make rayn pay his cash for nash's mistakes just like he had to with scientology and locke355 which really pissed him off

y rayn is going the stupid route idk

tw corp should not have to pay any legal fee to settle for sperg mistakes of nash and hologram slush etc

these ppl are no namers and pro censorship and cry babies when they get hit back

that isnt tw and that should not be supported. its the same **** colosus and triple did and if u ppl want to encourage that then support nash. but he'll censor you too cuz hes an emo fukin ***** and career forum janitor that gets threatened easily (hence the hiding behind being anon while trying and failing to next ppl)


also idk y kotz made this thread i was never upset about being banned and most of the **** i emailed rayn was edited (like his long ass replies back) and also rayn's lyme disease prevented him from seeing it was all sarcastic and trolling till like a day later LOL

u ppl managed to ban me for the same amount of time i got from posting harry potter 7 spoilers LOL IM SO ANGRY IM GONNA TAKE YOU TO COURT

more like im bored and i want maoi to take responsibility for his bad admin choices and giving tw to no namer t2 IT asperger fanboi ******s
 
crumbl is offline
 
Last edited by crumbl; 09-29-2015 at 12:52..
RandalltheVandal
Veteran
Old
193 - 09-29-2015, 12:50
Reply With Quote
ya, we believe Rayn spent time forging emails.


really, we do.

 
RandalltheVandal is offline
 
whoever
VeteranX
Old
194 - 09-29-2015, 12:54
Reply With Quote
YOU A CYBERBULLY
NO U
 
whoever is offline
 
crumbl
Veteran
Old
195 - 09-29-2015, 13:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandalltheVandal View Post
ya, we believe Rayn spent time forging emails.


really, we do.

he edit out his replies he didnt edit my ones except for the names and some other bs details i told him he didnt have too as id just cease and desist letter him to take the libel **** down like he asks ppl to do and has done forever

rayn is a nice boi but he has a trend of putting ppl that are bad for tribes in power of tw

this is sad to me as he loves t1 and hated t2 from what i remember

o well if u want to own a place like tw u sometimes gonna get hit on the button and have to cough up a couple hundre or thousand bux in legal fees

this is no money to him or me but still i like doing this on principle so he remembers that he can be ****ed with back

its too bad he wont just remove nash's admin and put someone good in like Cael or someone else that wont censor free speech and isnt visibly proud being anti-semitic

cuz @ this point this place is more like stormfront than a tribes forum and nash is only going to make it more like that

and stormfront is boring as ****
 
crumbl is offline
 
Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
196 - 09-29-2015, 13:09
Reply With Quote
if k0tz didnt make this thread i would have
 
Ascoe is offline
 
GreyGhost
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
197 - 09-29-2015, 13:10
Reply With Quote
 
GreyGhost is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
198 - 09-29-2015, 13:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by crumbl View Post
its too bad he wont just remove nash's admin and put someone good in like Cael
lol stfu
 
havax is offline
 
burtrennalds
VeteranXV
Old
199 - 09-29-2015, 13:16
Reply With Quote
oh man
 
burtrennalds is offline
 
RandalltheVandal
Veteran
Old
200 - 09-29-2015, 13:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by crumbl View Post
he edit out his replies he didnt edit my ones except for the names and some other bs details i told him he didnt have too as id just cease and desist letter him to take the libel **** down like he asks ppl to do and has done forever

rayn is a nice boi but he has a trend of putting ppl that are bad for tribes in power of tw

this is sad to me as he loves t1 and hated t2 from what i remember

o well if u want to own a place like tw u sometimes gonna get hit on the button and have to cough up a couple hundre or thousand bux in legal fees

this is no money to him or me but still i like doing this on principle so he remembers that he can be ****ed with back

its too bad he wont just remove nash's admin and put someone good in like Cael or someone else that wont censor free speech and isnt visibly proud being anti-semitic

cuz @ this point this place is more like stormfront than a tribes forum and nash is only going to make it more like that

and stormfront is boring as ****
You are the strangest d00d to grace these forums, maybe ever.

which includes the likes of togo, tehvul, and absent.
 
RandalltheVandal is offline
 
Page 10 of 16
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page FREE DARE

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#craigslist_drugs , #dent_head , adam mitter rectum jizzer , adam mitter semen shitter , alex knapik-levert crackhead , dare to be braindead , hi rayn , jason kotz chicago rapist , jason kotz serial rapist , kayla wantopolous , levert missing half a brain , we must go back!


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:17.