so fufu, what are YOU going to do to drg0n?

HAHAHA

god

every time somebody brings up being robbed by a swiss army knife, fufu brings up cheating at cards

as if it somehow makes him less of a douche

You're still a retard who got robbed by someone on the internet.

A: You're a retard, you missed the basket.
B: But i made 50 other baskets! you just didn't see them!
B: I hit the rim?

HAHAHA

god

every time somebody brings up being robbed by a swiss army knife, fufu brings up cheating at cards

as if it somehow makes him less of a douche

A: Damn i just lost $5k playing go-fish
B: LOL
A: but i made $10k playing Blackjack! FUCK YOU GUYS ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-SHRIMP ON ME!
B: :bandit:

Everyone: You got robbed
FuFu: But I robbed someone else too
Everyone: You're a retard
FuFu: But I robbed someone else too
Everyone: You're a retard
FuFu: But I robbed someone else tooEveryone: You're a retard
FuFu: But I robbed someone else toovEveryone: You're a retard
FuFu: But I robbed someone else toovEveryone: You're a retard
FuFu: But I robbed someone else toovvvvvvvv

So I take it calling the cops was out of the question...was he wearing his seatbelt, I would have sped up, had the cops pull me over and that's that. Think man think.

A: Damn i just lost $5k playing go-fish
B: LOL
A: but i made $10k playing Blackjack! FUCK YOU GUYS ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-SHRIMP ON ME!
B: :bandit:

A: I let somebody steal 1000 dollars from me
B: Dumb
A: But it evens out since i stole 1000 dollars from someone else! Pay it forward!
B: Even dumber!

I think his brain has melted. Getting robbed whilst buying drugs and cheating at cards? Yeah you're a top class idiot.

i think its pretty important that only $200 of the total was mine. it's totally different if all that money is yours.

anyways im done replying to the trolls. if the trolls want to use a dif account to harass me, i might reply to them.

So I take it calling the cops was out of the question...was he wearing his seatbelt, I would have sped up, had the cops pull me over and that's that. Think man think.

:lolwut:

What's all this pot doing in your car and why do you have a large sum of 20 dollar bills?

Oh, it's some guy from the internet I had no idea

Why is he in your car?

...... fuck ok dude I was going to buy it from him but he pulled a swiss army knife

Are you serious?

:lolwut:

What's all this pot doing in your car and why do you have a large sum of 20 dollar bills?

Oh, it's some guy from the internet I had no idea

Why is he in your car?

...... fuck ok dude I was going to buy it from him but he pulled a swiss army knife

Are you serious?

If you were paying attention, no where was it mentioned that Drgon actually had the weed with him.

i think its pretty important that only $200 of the total was mine. it's totally different if all that money is yours.

anyways im done replying to the trolls. if the trolls want to use a dif account to harass me, i might reply to them.

Okay, you lost $200 of your (parent's) money and $1000 of your fratfag's money to a guy with a swiss army knife.

But that's okay because you cheated some guy on online poker for $1000 dollars.

You're cool, would you be my friend?

Are you a troll?

You get 3 points if....
A) you've brought up this robbery on an internet forum over 5 times in the past 18 months
B) you regularly post pictures of me from when im 15 at a LAN

You get 2 points if...
A). your only posts in 10+ threads is related to me
B). you post an old quote/fact from 6+ years ago

You get 1 point if...
A). you quote another user and agree how stupid/worthless i am
B). your only posts in 5+ threads is related to me

im going to put Snaps at #1 with 8+ points, inkja/fraggle/kurayami tied with around 6, and ill guess meslayer rounds it out with 5ish?

Back