so fufu, what are YOU going to do to drg0n?

god you stupid faggots always ruin good threads with posts like "omg this is so epic" and "hof material, im beating off right now"

not going to begin to suggest how dumb fufu is for selling drugs over the internet.

let's just advertise it.

im sure your main dealer would love to hear all about this.

but then again i guess i did just suggest it.

So...

The truth will be that Fufu gamled the money away, made this story up, and later had to beg Drag0n not to expose him

So...

The truth will be that Fufu gamled the money away, made this story up, and later had to beg Drag0n not to expose him

or fufu stole the money from the frat, lied and said he got robbed by someone over the internet, used dragon's story as proof he was robbed.

The swiss army knife story sounds fake right off the bat, for a couple of reasons.

1. Fufu claims to have picked dragon up. Yet if I was robbed in my car and the thief was only carrying a pocket knife I am sure I would have got out and kicked his ass or gotten my ass kicked. Not wanting to fight someone with a pocket knife close quarters in a car is one thing but in the open a pocket knife is useless. I mean imagine being fufu watching thief exit the car and just walk away, I just don't see this happening even if fufu was sacred.

2. No competent drug dealer as fufu claims to be would ever use that much cash with someone he doesn't know let alone that the stranger was from the internet.

Last edited:
ender_herpes.jpg

:lol:

How old is brasstax? Seriously.

Drgon I will pay you in the region of 1200 dollars to hear your side of this story.

I'll bring it to you in my car.

or fufu stole the money from the frat, lied and said he got robbed by someone over the internet, used dragon's story as proof he was robbed.

The swiss army knife story sounds fake right off the bat, for a couple of reasons.

1. Fufu claims to have picked dragon up. Yet if I was robbed in my car and the thief was only carrying a pocket knife I am sure I would have got out and kicked his ass or gotten my ass kicked. Not wanting to fight someone with a pocket knife close quarters in a car is one thing but in the open a pocket knife is useless. I mean imagine being fufu watching thief exit the car and just walk away, I just don't see this happening even if fufu was sacred.

2. No competent drug dealer as fufu claims to be would ever use that much cash with someone he doesn't know let alone that the stranger was from the internet.

He said he was worried about the leather interior of his car. :shrug: :lol:

Back