in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon

also, i am curious as to how many people have been searching for posts made by gon or whatever his new name is?

gon made some excellent scripts for tribal wars and after he was banned, he made the scout script show up as goatse

i've always been very flattered when people confused my name with gon's

it makes me feel special

Part VI

Pretty soon, Tribes 1 was dying a slow death, and Tribes 2 had arrived. The arrival of Tribes 2 led to the demise of Gon's tribe, Tsunami. Tsunami's leadership of Lord PhoEnix and hardluck were busy working retail and smoking pot respectively, and could not be bothered to run a Tribes 2 operation. Gon decided to join his friends fraggle and Nido in the Knights of Volace (KoV) for Tribes 2, led by LordKermit, who was under a self imposed house arrest due to his Chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome condition, coupled with his social awkwardness.

Gon's foray into Tribes 2 didn't last very long, as KoV was one and done on the ladder. KoV returned to Tribes 1 and Gon returned with them, a full fledged member of a former #1 tribe. As a member of KoV, Gon frequently scrimmaged with the tribe, but only played in maybe one match when absolutely no one else was available: mostly due to his poor Canadian internet connection, of course.

In his social life, Gon was about to graduate high school and embark on his collegiate adventures, but prior to his arrival at Carleton University in Ottawa, there was the small matter of UVALAN4. Once again, Gon convinced Ernie and Michele to drive the family minivan 2000km from Sarnia, Ontario to Chantilly, Virginia, for another fun filled LAN adventure.

This biographer did not attend UVALAN4, so all of the following stories are being told third or fourth hand and may or may not be entirely accurate.

Upon arriving at the Hotel, Gon was immediately approached by 12uff 12yda (now calling himself TSI), who took the opportunity to apologize for his behavior at UVALAN3, and offered a masculine embrace to young Gon, who accepted with glee. Since many of his old friends from UVALAN3 did not attend UVALAN4, young Gon was forced to retreat from his comfort zone and make some new friends. Because Gon wasn't much for words, he would simply insert himself into an area full of forum names he recognized, sit down, and have a drink or three.

At one point, while in the company of AkumA, Gon decided that he had had enough of AkumA's retarded behavior and decided to do something about it. Not one for words, Gon let his bladder do the talking, secreting 73 ounces of Canadian Urine into AkumA's jalopy (which months later exploded in front of him, as per forum lore). Later, back at the LAN, Gon was sitting in a drunken stupor admiring the rantings of his favorite recording artist Dee Snyder, when Midnj approached Gon and commented on the large urine stain in Gon's pants. Gon replied by giving Midnj the finger with a dumb smirk on his face, and this is the image most TribalWar members have burned into their heads when they think of the Notorious G.O.N.

After several days of drunken shenanigans, the LAN ended, and Gon was about to embark on his collegiate adventures.

Up Next: Gon:::The Carleton Years.

(to be continued)

Back