[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump: “Praying for Pastor Brunson!”

Brian: “Do something more!”

DpWz2LxUcAET5OD.jpg

Trump: *secures release of Pastor Brunson*

Brian: “...stop typing in caps!”

DpWz2LyUwAArN9n.jpg

Wow... read that dudes twat page. All he does is talk about trump this, trump that. "outspoken critic of trump" is all he has.

Well, he has a YT page with his brother where I guess they record themselves saying what they say on twitter, or something like that.
Just another paid shill. No functional member of society would freely donate that much time and effort to something so fucking stupid. Online partisan politics, it's all paid for. No fucking question at this point.

The Krassenstein twins aren't bots. They're a pair of ponzi scheme frauds who shifted to anti-Trump twitter celebs after getting busted.

Why would they let him walk away? I would've stomped that fucker into the concrete.

He's a geeky little ginger kid. That video is just pure awesome. So awesome that it makes me wonder if it was set up. Notice that the guy who blocked the punch is wearing a REPENT SINNER shirt with a finger pointing on it. Just the way he points at the kid and smiles.

Staged or or not - and I would like to believe not - it is perfection. It shows the perfect message of passive restraint. The deflection of violence and transmutation into humor. It doesn't get better than that in my book. This is like all good gods on steroids. It's not exactly "turn the other cheek" but I like it.

proud boys getting their asses beat by antifa

Breaking911 on Twitter:

:lol:

not what I'm seeing but ok

Hardhat Patriot on Twitter:

this was the best blocked punch in history

This shit is hilarious. I hope this keeps happening more and more throughout the country and wake up some people to how deranged the current state of the left is.

Also those Krassenstein Brothers are known Ponzi Schemers and are probably not even leftist or overly liberal. They really just like scamming people for money:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-seized-a-fortune-from-resistance-icons-accused-of-boosting-online-ponzi-schemes

Last edited:
Back