Page 9 of 46
DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
161 - 08-18-2010, 17:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
are you saying Muslim fundamentalists attacked America for religious reasons?

because they didn't

you were attacked because of all your interfering bull**** in the middle east

it's ironic that you claim Muslims are trying to take over your lives and dominate you, when the reason they crashed planes into the WTC is because your country has been trying to take over their lives and dominate their already ****ty existence
That just shows how dumb they are. Their lives already sucked. We tried taking them over and improving them and they fought back because they like their ****ty lives.

Sponsored Links
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
162 - 08-18-2010, 17:34
yeah just like with Vietnam

i guess they'd rather be alive than free

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163 - 08-18-2010, 17:35
Its sad, but true.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
164 - 08-18-2010, 17:39
Quote:
are you saying Muslim fundamentalists attacked America for religious reasons?

because they didn't

you were attacked because of all your interfering bull**** in the middle east

it's ironic that you claim Muslims are trying to take over your lives and dominate you, when the reason they crashed planes into the WTC is because your country has been trying to take over their lives and dominate their already ****ty existence
Yeah, and it was their religion that dictated that western influence was such a bad thing that an attack was needed.

Muslims are not led by politics, they are led by their religious leaders. Everything they do is 'for religious reasons'

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
165 - 08-18-2010, 17:41
dey took our rights!

Dweasel
Banned
Old
166 - 08-18-2010, 17:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
what is it about this topic that makes people think up some of the dumbest ****ing comparisons? how would you herp if i derped on the herpth of the derp?

............. Burp?

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
167 - 08-18-2010, 17:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Yeah, and it was their religion that dictated that western influence was such a bad thing that an attack was needed.

Muslims are not led by politics, they are led by their religious leaders. Everything they do is 'for religious reasons'
even if Western influence is a good thing (arguable) we are talking about crazy fundamentalists here what do you expect? you push and push these kinds of people and they ****ing bomb you. it's not unique to Muslims

and if 'keep your nose out of my ****ing business' is a religion i guess i'm extremely holy too

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
168 - 08-18-2010, 17:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post

In many respects true. This is the conflict within Islam at the moment. Their religion is a relic of the past and is being forced to modernize as the world becomes smaller. Unfortunately they are doing this in a time when modern weapons can cause a helluva lot more trouble then they could 300 years ago.

Dweasel
Banned
Old
169 - 08-18-2010, 17:44
The Final Solution !

Buy their ****!
And ...... leave them alone!

Anna .....dats eat!

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
170 - 08-18-2010, 19:07
Quote:
even if Western influence is a good thing (arguable) we are talking about crazy fundamentalists here what do you expect? you push and push these kinds of people and they ****ing bomb you. it's not unique to Muslims

and if 'keep your nose out of my ****ing business' is a religion i guess i'm extremely holy too
You know, everyone keeps saying 'crazy fundamentalists' like there's only a handful of zealots. From what i've seen, most of them are much more into their religion than your average Christian. Christians go to church 1, maybe 2 times a week and religious holidays. Most every muslim i've seen (which granted isn't all of them) prays 5 times a day and actually pay attention to what their religious leaders say (for the most part).

'zealot' and 'fundamentalist' sounds like that cuts a pretty wide swath in the muslim population most everywhere when you take into account their daily actions.

You can poo poo that away if you want. People probably thought the same about the muslim that killed those soldiers after being here long enough to go through our schools and the military.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
171 - 08-18-2010, 19:19
Did you know the Japanese embassy is only a few blocks from Pearl Harbor?

Where's the fake outrage over that?

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
172 - 08-18-2010, 19:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post

Where's the fake outrage over that?

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173 - 08-18-2010, 19:28
Quote:
why are the cultural Marxists constantly bringing up the Japanese place next to PH?

correct me if i am wrong here but i seem to remember something about dropping not one but two atom bombs on their asses and subjecting them to complete submission/surrender.

also, this embassy was built after they surrendered right? i dont see any signs of the durka's surrendering do you? in fact, the world over, they are continuing their islamic imperialist march onto all lands and not only are they not learning their new homes customs, they are making demands of the native to accept their 7th century life style.

**** islam, **** the muslims and **** the cultural marxists always trying to destroy the native peoples cultural/traditions to make way for these savage ****s in the name of tolerance and diversity.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
174 - 08-18-2010, 19:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
why are the cultural Marxists constantly bringing up the Japanese place next to PH?

correct me if i am wrong here but i seem to remember something about dropping not one but two atom bombs on their asses and subjecting them to complete submission/surrender.

also, this embassy was built after they surrendered right? i dont see any signs of the durka's surrendering do you? in fact, the world over, they are continuing their islamic imperialist march onto all lands and not only are they not learning their new homes customs, they are making demands of the native to accept their 7th century life style.

**** islam, **** the muslims and **** the cultural marxists always trying to destroy the native peoples cultural/traditions to make way for these savage ****s in the name of tolerance and diversity.
Well said!

We are bending over backwards to accommodate the Muslims these days.

Muslims have lived in the US for many years, practiced their own religion and did their own thing. Since they crashed planes into WTC, they want special treatment and our Muslim President is giving it to them.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
175 - 08-18-2010, 19:31

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
176 - 08-18-2010, 19:32
Technically the japanese consulate is 8 miles away from the missouri memorial and you have to practically drive through an Army and AirForce base to get there.

When we were engaged in active combat with the japanese, the consulate was locked down and became the residence of the japanese consul, who was on house arrest with only one person at a time allowed to leave for food and medicine.

It wasn't reopened until 7 years after the japanese unconditional surrender.

ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
177 - 08-18-2010, 19:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
that's what you ******s get for electing a muslim president

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
178 - 08-18-2010, 19:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post

I'm not a cultural Marxist. The cultural Marxists are the ones that want to use government intervention to prevent the free exercise of property rights and religion.

Also, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but we weren't attacked by Islam. We were attacked by al-Qaeda. If you want to say that an al-Qaeda mosque is inappropriate or insensitive, that's fine; I would agree with that.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
179 - 08-18-2010, 19:52
Quote:
I'm not a cultural Marxist. The cultural Marxists are the ones that want to use government intervention to prevent the free exercise of property rights and religion.

Also, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but we weren't attacked by Islam. We were attacked by al-Qaeda. If you want to say that an al-Qaeda mosque is inappropriate or insensitive, that's fine; I would agree with that.
'al-Qaeda' mosque.

You are so out of touch with reality.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
180 - 08-18-2010, 19:58
Quote:

how is moving the prospective site of a church preventing the exercise of religion?

Al-Qaeda is an Islamic group, so in effect, this is an al-Qaeda mosque.

Page 9 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
but my mosque! , dumpy dooby ate my baby , filthy savages , full sail history degree , full sail university , muslims celebrate 9/11 , muslims conquer new york , they took god's son , they took my mosque , val rages , validuz is hilarious