we should start tracking down former tribers for an epic where are they now thread.

I had a pic of me and rage flexing at UVA but I lost it. (His arms were bigger than my legs)

Good 2 see you around bud!

Man I used to talk to Sarcastik every Friday night, always said I was gonna drive over to Orlando and hang out with him but I would get so smashed I never made it....always wondered what happened to my boy.
I didn't know Sarca lived in Orlando. I guess I better be sure not to piss him off.

Ya Sarca was in Orlando for a while, we were gonna go to uva 4-5 together but I had a divorce and crazy crap, ya Dare I wish you still had that pic, man that seems so long ago :)

Yeah man, I still have those pics of us at Wendy's somewhere.... And I lurk here occasionally.. I still have the memory of Sarca calling me the "most ghetto person I've ever met" at UVALAN2.... I was trying to explain it's not ghetto, it's Rez life.. (Indian Reservations Life for you white folk)

I remember kicking it with Sarc @ UVA5. Dude looked thug, but was the nicest guy. Well, except to LGBR

Kelvin of Jamz fame?....ya Rez I am still here in Cocoa Beach kickin it man...I actually play WoW now.....Arena and Rated Bgs only...too bad no lans for that, dont have anybody telling me there gonna gonna kick my ass only to smoke their weed with me at UVA lol

Back