[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

My favorite Baltimore rat story is the one where they tunneled so much that a garbage truck sunk into the road up to it's axles, and then promptly got swarmed with rats.

zfJMfkN.jpg

No bias at all...

Edit: When I viewed more, it showed me at least 5 other TYT related accounts and other related bullshit within the first 10 results. This is with personalization on...

Last edited:

My math isn't so good...

according to the article, the average earnings per player was $182,600 per year, over the last 8 years... to kick a ball around... and these girls are crying about not getting paid enough? How many American Women would do almost anything just have their base salary of $100,000 per year?

Despite the fact that US Men's Team brought in about twice as much money per game than the Woman's Team did.

But they're crying about FIFA putting up 400 million in prize money for the Men' World Cup, and only 40 million for the Women... I don't know, maybe because the Men's world cup averages about 3.2 billion viewers... literally have the planet watches the World Cup, but only 750 million watch the Women?

Yet if you google it, it seems the media wants you to know that 14 million American's watched the Women's finale, more than the Men's finale... gee, let's try and figure that one out... maybe, I don't know, the US Men's team was knocked out in the 16th round and didn't make it to the finale? Yet 11.4 million American's still watched France and Croatia play. I wonder how many American's would have tuned in if the US Men's Team had gone all the way?

I don't even follow Soccer, and yet this was so easily debunked with a modicum of fact checking on google. That's what makes this whole this fucking stupid.

According to Recovery.gov, one of Baltimore’s central ZIP codes, 21201, received the most stimulus funding in the city, a total of $837,955,866. The amount included funding for 276 awards, and the website reports that the spending had created 290 jobs in the fourth quarter in 2013.govinfo

837 million to create 290 jobs - that's just about 2.9 million each. I'd like one of those jobs pls

They are mad at a woman for not getting enough diversity in there? hahaha

The Dems are again shooting themselves in the foot. That comment about the RNCC not sitting around bitching is dead on. The Dems have thrown the "right person for the job" out the window and are 100% focused on optics. Does it look diverse? Good! Does it actually function and know how to get the job done? Doesn't matter (and yes, that is our government they are talking about).

I want the left to advocate for diversity in pro-football & pro-basketball. Just because Jose is short and slow doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to be a starter!

Ben Carson says as a pediatric neurosurgeon, he hesitated to send children back to rat infested homes in Baltimore - The Washington Post

Fox News Host Pete Hegseth Accuses Rashida Tlaib of Having a ‘Hamas Agenda’

US women's soccer national team spokesperson slams federation's pay pushback: 'It is a ruse'

U.S. Soccer President Carlos Cordeiro said the federation paid out $34.1 million in salary and game bonuses to the women between 2010 and 2018 compared to $26.4 million paid to the men during the same time. The figure didn’t include the value of benefits received only by women.

“The USSF fact sheet is not a ‘clarification.’ It is a ruse,” Levinson said in a statement. “Here is what they cannot deny. For every game a man plays on the MNT he makes a higher base salary payment than a woman on the WNT. For every comparable win or tie, his bonus is higher. That is the very definition of gender discrimination."

Just epic loads of MAGA

“The USSF fact sheet is not a ‘clarification.’ It is a ruse,” Levinson said in a statement. “Here is what they cannot deny. For every game a man plays on the MNT he makes a higher base salary payment than a woman on the WNT. For every comparable win or tie, his bonus is higher. That is the very definition of gender discrimination."

And I can chop vegies and cook food, just like Gordon Ramsay does.

But I don't get paid millions for it tho, even if I swear like him as well.

This is plain and simple discrimination.

Back