[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

but BeLiaL not just arguing with me but Britannica too now

yeah this isn't dunning fucking kruger or nothing

guy is this legit :ftard:

going for championship trophy champ failtowel

yep enough retards like you misused it enough that you may find it in some dictionaries

in the science world, its widely known to not be the case

yep enough retards like you misused it enough that you may find it in some dictionaries

in the science world, its widely known to not be the case

real science

brought to us by meat headed community collegiate nutritionist

absents adversary

LMAO

WAOAW 500g/0.01g Digital Pocket Stainless Jewelry & Kitchen food Scale, Lab Weight, 0.001oz Resolution

41yhecZDPjL.jpg

nothing is weighed in [suffix]grams

no matter how much you wish it to be otherwise

hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah

proof you can show a monkey and he still doesn't understand

even hand signals wouldn't help him at this point

Last edited:
he says nothing measured in grams

Britannica tells him it is both a mass and a weight

i show him scales that measure in.........wait for it grams

and he still says nothing is measured in grams

I can't help you more than this i am afraid

you are entitled to be wrong and laughed at......that is your god given right

just like with flat earth people

I wouldn't even know where to start looking tbh

can get mdma and acid easy enough, but coke isn't really a thing here except (I assume) for the extremely wealthy

P (meth) is the big 'urban' problem

Pressure

Germany's Merkel agrees to limit number of refugees - UPI.com

Oct. 9 (UPI) -- German Chancellor Angela Merkel agreed Sunday to back a limit on refugees entering the country as part of a concession with an ally conservative party to form a coalition government.

Merkel agreed to limit the number of refugees per year to 200,000, as opposed to the past policy which allowed anyone who made it to the German border, resulting in more than 1 million refugees in 2015 and 2016, mostly from North Africa and Syria.

Believe it or not, America really dodged one when it comes to refugees

Breaking

Texas Tech on Lockdown After Campus Police Officer Shot Dead by Student - NBC News

A call for a student "welfare check" lead campus officers to a room where they found drugs and drug paraphernalia, prompting the officers to bring the student to station, a spokesman for the school said in a statement.

"During this time, the suspect pulled a gun and shot an officer in the head," the statement read. "The officer is deceased.

The shooter was still at large as of 10:15 p.m. ET and Texas Tech's Twitter feed warned anyone on campus to shelter in place.

Last edited:
The answer to that, of course, is no. There are probably 5 people on this entire forum, on any "side", which are up for open, honest discussion.

I used to think most of the posters here were being intentional when seeing things only through partisan goggles or strawman-ing arguments--i.e., trolling. I don't really believe that's the case for the majority, though. Instead it is a microcosm of extremists on either side, who can't see the world in anything but "right" or "left". After all, only in a place like this would someone like me, who:

voted for Trump
thinks the welfare system sucks
owns firearms and supports the 2nd amendment
is anti-abortion
is religious

be considered a "leftist", simply because I disagree with some of the ways in which the "right" wants to do things, and because I also think that we, as a society, should try to help the less fortunate through some means of social support, as well as thinking everyone is entitled to a basic level of healthcare.
This reminds me of many other leftists that claim they're independents, although not as egregious. You're a leftist if most of your views are leftist. It doesn't matter what you claim to be. In fact, that line of thinking is in fact leftist. You are what you demonstrably are, not what you think you are.

Religion and abortion are not left vs right issues, contrary to what leftists say.

Thinking "the welfare system sucks" really only means you think its viable, just needs some tweaking. It doesn't mean "people should figure their own shit out and be responsible for themselves."

Voting for Trump doesn't make you right-wing either, as he's clearly a centrist. Now, I can see the rage meters of all of the leftist psychos here flipping their shit about that statement, but he is. He's not a small-government libertarian. Being a nationalist has nothing to do with left vs right. And we know he's not anti-war completely.

About the only thing that you have going for you, that you claim (right now anyway) you support the Second Amendment. Not that I've seen you argue in favor of guns. In fact, I vaguely remember the opposite, but too lazy to search -- could be wrong.

Sometimes people claim they support the Second Amendment, but believe in "sensible gun control," just like you think that the "welfare system sucks."

You're always arguing from emotional angles. Blacks are oppressed/poor, which is why every single black nation/country that has ever existed is a shithole. Welfare works, except that it doesn't, but when it sort of does, it's in completely white countries that inevitably become open-boarders, feminist shitholes as well (hello Europe).

You're a leftist, but like most things, it's a spectrum. You're also a stubborn idiot. I won't soon forget your stupidity in the protein thread and your inability you were wrong even when faced with your own cited evidence.

This reminds me of many other leftists that claim they're independents, although not as egregious. You're a leftist if most of your views are leftist. It doesn't matter what you claim to be. In fact, that line of thinking is in fact leftist. You are what you demonstrably are, not what you think you are.

Religion and abortion are not left vs right issues, contrary to what leftists say.

Thinking "the welfare system sucks" really only means you think its viable, just needs some tweaking. It doesn't mean "people should figure their own shit out and be responsible for themselves."

Voting for Trump doesn't make you right-wing either, as he's clearly a centrist. Now, I can see the rage meters of all of the leftist psychos here flipping their shit about that statement, but he is. He's not a small-government libertarian. Being a nationalist has nothing to do with left vs right. And we know he's not anti-war completely.

About the only thing that you have going for you, that you claim (right now anyway) you support the Second Amendment. Not that I've seen you argue in favor of guns. In fact, I vaguely remember the opposite, but too lazy to search -- could be wrong.

Sometimes people claim they support the Second Amendment, but believe in "sensible gun control," just like you think that the "welfare system sucks."

You're always arguing from emotional angles. Blacks are oppressed/poor, which is why every single black nation/country that has ever existed is a shithole. Welfare works, except that it doesn't, but when it sort of does, it's in completely white countries that inevitably become open-boarders, feminist shitholes as well (hello Europe).

You're a leftist, but like most things, it's a spectrum. You're also a stubborn idiot. I won't soon forget your stupidity in the protein thread and your inability you were wrong even when faced with your own cited evidence.

for context, Val, I think you should re-post your hand drawn diagram of what 'left' and 'right' actually are

Back