Spring/Summer Pick Up Games - Sunday Nights

so basically any1 who has played tribes in the past 10 years has been hacking good 2 know great including zip and fsb-spy what a disappointment.

it looks like the reality is anything we put out 4 hacker protection will be bypassed very quickly, so we ask ourselves is there a point?? i wuld like to no ppl arent wallhacking or polating or doing any other bad business but are those days gone 4ever?

so basically any1 who has played tribes in the past 10 years has been hacking good 2 know great including zip and fsb-spy what a disappointment.

it looks like the reality is anything we put out 4 hacker protection will be bypassed very quickly, so we ask ourselves is there a point?? i wuld like to no ppl arent wallhacking or polating or doing any other bad business but are those days gone 4ever?

Naw you're mis-reading a lot of those kicks. From what I see most of it is just unresponsive lag kicks (which could potentially also be some fucked bypass in some cases but not all??? opsayo or groove pls confirm)

You should mostly skim for happymod or flag kicks.

Yeah, most of those aren't kicks for any sort of cheat.

I saw my name a few times, and I don't know the first thing about editing a tribes config outside of my chats lol. So I don't think I could cheat if I tried. Just ask Rtcll or bugs how much of a pain in the ass it is to explain config shit to me lol.

Many of those kicks are just lag outs basically, and people were able to join after restarting tribes.

opsayo is being a cardinal or something right now but inquriing minds want to know CAN 1.41 BE ENABLED STILL FOR MATCHES OR IS THAT BYPASSED BY RENEGADES??

Back