Spring/Summer Pick Up Games - Sunday Nights

Lyon

Veteran XV
let's start getting pick up games going again. i'm suggesting we start doing pugs on sundays and if we get enough momentum for a second night we will add it. the sunday/thursday schedule worked well in 2017 for a while.

2018 is the 20 year anniversary of our favorite dumb dead game so reach out to all ya'll old friends and let's make t1 great again.

also whats the status of the lasthope??

is interpolate and pft allowed still?
is wall hacks allowed? does the current LH prevent it? or is it basically back to 1.11?

also whats the status of the lasthope??

is interpolate and pft allowed still?
is wall hacks allowed? does the current LH prevent it? or is it basically back to 1.11?

LH lasted like... what a week maybe?

:Hmm:

#thxnofix

well does that mean mean for the PUs then? i guess that means polate and pft are allowed??

if someone is wallhacking is that allowed as well?

ya idk wtf the status of anti-cheat is anymore

apparently theres this thing called pure-client dunno if it is bypassedable or not tho

well does that mean mean for the PUs then? i guess that means polate and pft are allowed??

if someone is wallhacking is that allowed as well?

the anticheats take time to make so im not sure if it'll be distributed but if u want to know the bleek truth some ppl are still getting busted for cheats even today

id rather have an anticheat than not but its not my code so id just play with whatever

you american scums need to god damn organize this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Back