Pick Ups 2Night

Hey friends.

Join tribes LT server 2night for PU's @ 8pm central time. We will PU as soon as we get enough players to have a decent match as well as an admin. In the event we don't have an admin who will stay for PU, I'll hop on server to sit in observer around 7 or so, so if anyone would be so kind as to log in for 30 seconds to give me admin - that'd be lovely.

Hey MA guyz - take a break from your shitty new game for one night and come have true tribes nostalgia.

Lawlz - don't leave early this time. We would have had PU if you hadn't dropped. Literally 9 decent players ready to go and you just disappear. I won't be late tonight, hopefully - so that can't be an excuse.

Kthxbye.

Had to leave, PU was late and lel had to go secure drugs for the weekend. I might be on, birthday weekend so prob not,.

We will do PU's tonight in nipplheim if enough show up - get the word out, a-holes. We've barely managed more than 1 PU the last couple weeks. Let's try to get 3 or 4 tonight! We'll start around 8-9 central, as soon as we have enough.

And how about no disappearing buildings or flags.

Last edited:
While base is fun, there's people playing that don't really know positions in LT. Base would be a nightmare.

GG's last night, feeling a bit hungover :D

gj, was there atleast 1 Base pug game?

Vamp - if you take away the 8-12 people who would not have even been online last night if it weren't for PU's scheduled, there would have been 3v3-5v5 pub like every other night of the week, and then maybe 1-2 maps of 8v8 if lucky.

There are 6 other nights of the week - I picked Thursday to do PU's because based on 3-4 weeks of coming back to tribes, it was one of the few nights that had the least amount of people playing. I didn't want to take away from too many people tribing.

Also, I'm all for inclusion - but like Thump said, what is the point of a PU if we're going to sabotage a potentially good game so that Morgawr can play. Vamp, you would probably get picked in a PU if you actually stuck around for map-end - especially towards the end of the night when people are leaving. In fact, if you are an average, to a above average player - you will probably get picked once the numbers dwindle down. Several years ago, I would rarely be picked for PU's - so I put time in to learn each of the positions the best that I could so that I could actually get picked. Essentially, not getting picked made me a better player. There are several players that play regularly that would start getting picked in PU's if they would just take the time to learn the positions better.

And anyway, isn't there another LT server up? the 6-8 left out of PU's a couple of maps last night could have went to other server and played the games that would have been played in NIflheim had there not been PU's. Like I said, the only reason there were 17-18 people on at one point last night is because we planned PU's ahead of time. Half those people wouldn't have even hopped on last night, and it would have been just like any other night of tribes.

Back