bugs im sorry by pancake - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page bugs im sorry
pancake
Banned
Old
1 - 05-17-2015, 05:52
that map where i was throwing flag oob and you started shooting cluster groups of 5 missiles at me in the 20 person pub and we dueled

in the process of trying to sort it from my other demos so i could make it a youtube video i overwrote it and couldnt recover it

i know you said u liked that last one i did and even downloaded it to ur phone so i wanted to make another and that map was especially good because there is no way to win vs 5 missiles being shot at you from a person hiding behind a hill half way across the map

but i ****ed up so we'll have to do that again at some point

Sponsored Links
machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
2 - 05-17-2015, 06:05
sounds like fun.

pancake
Banned
Old
3 - 05-17-2015, 06:08
i am #1 rocket dodger in t1 currently

machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
4 - 05-17-2015, 06:10
i am number one server haxer gg.

pancake
Banned
Old
5 - 05-17-2015, 06:16
gg

bugs_
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 05-17-2015, 12:50
thanks for trying

someone needs to find the Broadside protracted tie invincible medium cap demo and share

an idea i have been thinking about lately is a demo search program. so you would be bored and sitting with your phone and punch up tribes 1 demo search. i remember it was broadside so you'd tap in broadside for the map. i remember bugs_ was in it so i would tap in bugs_ and any other players that i remembers were in the map. then i'd tap demo search. my phone would show 3 demos that match. i'd then click on the one that looked the most likely and watch the demo play to see if it was the right one. if it was then i could +1 the demo so that other people would see it as a more gooder demo on their phones.

pancake
Banned
Old
7 - 05-17-2015, 14:24
i have the demo somewhere just sorting through all the dates with the corresponding stat hud stat sheets will suck because its like 10k demos

Last edited by pancake; 05-17-2015 at 16:52..
FSB-SPY
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 05-17-2015, 14:28
someone reverse demos and make a program to parse them vs having to play them in tribes.exe thx

mariejane
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 05-17-2015, 16:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSB-SPY View Post
someone reverse demos and make a program to parse them vs having to play them in tribes.exe thx
the parser has been open sourced for many years now Andrew's Tribes 1 Netcode but recreating the physics for some renderer is a huge project and not worth it for this game

bugs_
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 05-17-2015, 16:49
i envision three methods for achieving this. Option 1 is to have a windows VM run the selected demo under normal tribes 1.11 and convert the video to a flash or mpeg for playing on the phone. Option 2 is to remote desktop to a windows VM to run the selected demo. Option 3 is to run a gcc/arm port of tribes on the phone in order to play the demo natively.

None of the three options above are impossible.

PS: The search would look for data in the actual demo file and ignore the demo's file name/creation date.

FSB-SPY
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 05-17-2015, 17:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariejane View Post
the parser has been open sourced for many years now Andrew's Tribes 1 Netcode but recreating the physics for some renderer is a huge project and not worth it for this game
oh I was just hoping to run a program to compile stats on a collection of demos I had. guess it's already possible, just no gui program to batch it?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
12 - 05-17-2015, 20:25
**** this almost as bad as that time some doo delete whole sub-forums

machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
13 - 05-18-2015, 04:08
lemon where is the money?

mariejane
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 05-18-2015, 05:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSB-SPY View Post
oh I was just hoping to run a program to compile stats on a collection of demos I had. guess it's already possible, just no gui program to batch it?
yea pretty much, gui and some statstracking are missing

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page bugs im sorry

Social Website Bullshit