Prime Day 2019

an 8750 coupled with a 1060, dang

that's like dropping a Ferrari motor on a gokart w rope steering and a loose wheel
or maybe more accurately, dropping a civic motor in a lambo
idk

either way that's a huge mismatch of power

4k Fire Stick. Already have 3. Make sure it's the 4K one for $25, it runs faster than the previous version.
Alexa Show 2nd Gen ($70 off). Can "Drop In" on parents from a phone and have a facetime chat.
Stand for the Alexa Show

I put Cinema TV on the Firestick, and can watch anything that Prime charges for. Or you could load ShackTV and pay to have live streaming channels (Sports). Scroll down this thread.
Cutting the cord - Options for moving away from cable tv by Eggi - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums

To load apps on your Firestick, install the EsExplorer App, then you can load the Cinema TV File (APK) in your Google Drive (on a PC), log into your Google Drive on the Firestick, and install the app. You have to turn off the check for unknown apps in settings. Then you can install anything. Makes it easy to install the apps on a new FireStick. Load up the EsExplorer app, log in to Google Drive, and install the files. I've taken the Firestick on the road with me, but left the remote behind. I got it back because it was at an Air BnB. Otherwise, you have to make sure you have the remote if you want to take it on the road. You can control it with an app on your phone, but the remote is easier.

Last edited:
Sweet, thats the one I ordered NGFM. The New Samsung TV we got a few months ago has their proprietary os, and you can't load anything else. I just want to browse my gotdamn directories, but The only thing that works with new Samsung is plex :sick:

Sweet, thats the one I ordered NGFM. The New Samsung TV we got a few months ago has their proprietary os, and you can't load anything else. I just want to browse my gotdamn directories, but The only thing that works with new Samsung is plex :sick:

Got my delivery already. Saw it on the Wyzecam, went home and put the box inside.

You can start setting up now for when your Firestick arrives. If you don't already have one, create a google account and put Google Drive on your PC.
Go here and download the CinemaTV APK, put it on your Google Drive.
How to Install Cinema APK on Firestick (Amazon Fire TV/Cube)

When your Firestick arrives, go to Settings -> My Fire TV -> Developer Options -> Apps From Unknown Sources and there's two prompts. After you do that, use the Alexa button and search for EsExplorer. Install that, then one of the icons is Google Drive. Log in with your account and Cinema TV should be there, install it, do all the updates, search for TV Shows and Movies.

Prime has a bunch of stuff, but many TV shows and Movies they want to charge for. When that happens I just go over to Cinema TV and find it.

Last edited:

I use Serviio instead of Plex. At home it seems to be better for me...

i use emby server and the samsung emby app
otherwise i just browse my shared/dlna folders like every other samsung tv built in the last 6+ years

just click SOURCE on TV and browse DLNA Network. I have all my NAS drives and shared PC folders listed.

i want to make fun of you but i dont know how

i bet the bag you bought looks gay

Judge me bro...

lOhVmuW.jpg

this umbrella claims to be windproof which i don't believe at all but we will see

my current umbrella is a giant fukin golf umbrella that turns inside out the second I walk outside

i just got a marmot rain jacket instead of dealing with it but Im not wearing the marmot on a day like today where its 90 and raining and I walk to work

Back