[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

No
Because at some point you have to protect the constitution.

what the fuck are you babbling about?

Tell me one instance where Trump has violated, circumvented, or endangered the constitution.

He was elected within the construct of the constitution you want to protect. You and Antifa want to cite the very document you are stomping on.

Fucking idiot

melting down? Sorry, who's out there losing their fucking minds over some photos of AOC that maybe weren't what they were advertised as?

Come on, anyone on any side of politics would have to admit that was disgusting bullshit.

Then again, the Jews have been getting away with misleading everyone about the conditions in "death camps" for decades so why not give it a try.

Come on, anyone on any side of politics would have to admit that was disgusting bullshit.

Then again, the Jews have been getting away with misleading everyone about the conditions in "death camps" for decades so why not give it a try.
When the 'right' discusses anything the retarded left does, and there are more than 2 people discussing it, the left says those 3 righties are "melting down". When we discuss how our rights are turning into privileges or our rights to speech are being eliminated, we are no different than the SJW's fighting to remove those rights to speech.

If we discuss something the leftists are doing, we are raging, emotional, and losing our mind over it. Just like discussing AOC staged pictures where she is crying while looking at a parking lot... we are melting down in an emotional fit of rage like little school girls.

If you or anyone else stand up to the totalitarian left, you are no different than the left destroying the nation for wrong think.

Jim is a total Jerk

Don't forget about migrating to Bitchute, using Brave as your browser, and switching your search engine to DuckDuckGo.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Police used tear gas on protesters calling on Puerto Rico's governor to resign. Here's how we got here - CNN

(CNN)Police fired tear gas into crowds of protesters Monday night calling for the resignation of Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rosselló amid the scandal surrounding leaked chats from his inner circle.

Protests have been happening for days following the release of nearly 900 pages from the governor's private group chat obtained by The Center for Investigative Journalism and published via Telegram.
The leaks came the same week two former officials from Rosselló's administration were arrested by the FBI as part of a federal corruption investigation.

The leaked chats reveal a vengeful approach in running the government, with conversations between Rosselló and his inner circle including homophobic and anti-female sentiments.
In one conversation about the management of Puerto Rico's financial crisis, the governor wrote "Dear Oversight Board, Go F*** Yourself."

The governor has said that he will not answer the calls for his resignation.

So what.. PR is now a monarchy?

Last edited:
Reality

In Iowa and Beyond, Older Voters Are Key to 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination - WSJ

More than half of Iowa caucus-goers will likely be over 50, and older voters are expected to make up the largest share of the national electorate since 1970

DES MOINES, Iowa—The math is simple: Voters 50 and older are expected to make up more than half of Iowa caucus-goers in 2020, and more than three-quarters of the Democratic field is on hand to court them in the first state on the nomination calendar.

Young voters typically get more attention from Democrats because the group leans heavily their way, but often fails to actually vote in large numbers. Older voters are much more reliable in both primary and general elections.

In 2020, nearly a quarter of the electorate—23%—will be ages 65 and older, the highest such share since at least 1970, according to Pew Research Center estimates.

In Iowa, the numbers are even more dramatic. Those 50 and older accounted for 58% of Democratic caucus-goers in 2016, according to entrance polls, while 28% were 65 and older.

“Everyone needs to be very clear that 60% of caucus-goers are going to be over the age of 50,
” said Brad Anderson, Iowa director for AARP and a former Democratic nominee for secretary of state. “If you are not paying attention to the 50-plus voters, you are not going to win the Iowa caucuses.”

MAGA part 2 incoming :lol:

Last edited:
woah boy 6 post old man reeenami

I have to go pick up some parts for my new pedalboard.. didn't want you guys to miss out on me laughing at you today while I am gone.

I ordered this a month ago and it is about to ship. I already have The Gigrig G2 here at the house. I will make a thread when I am done

SA.png

Schmidt Array
German Quality and price

Last edited:
Back