Why do some gay people act super gay?

That's all gay people are, traumatized fuckin weak brained losers. There is absolutely no reason for a swish queer guy. You wanna be gay? Be gay. Don't fucking advertise it. I'm not a "it's 2020 it's okay to be gay" supporter, but if you wanna be a faggot go ahead. Just stop wanting extra rights and think it's okay to swish the fuck around making people uncomfortable. Suck dick on your own time. Fuck off. You deserve no special attention.

I don't ask for heterosexual rights.

And if there ever was a straight pride parade holy shit.

Last edited:
You wanna be gay? Be gay. Don't fucking advertise it. I'm not a "it's 2020 it's okay to be gay" supporter, but if you wanna be a faggot go ahead. Just stop wanting extra rights and think it's okay to swish the fuck around making people uncomfortable. Suck dick on your own time. Fuck off. You deserve no special attention.

Spot on.

That's all gay people are, traumatized fuckin weak brained losers. There is absolutely no reason for a swish queer guy. You wanna be gay? Be gay. Don't fucking advertise it. I'm not a "it's 2020 it's okay to be gay" supporter, but if you wanna be a faggot go ahead. Just stop wanting extra rights and think it's okay to swish the fuck around making people uncomfortable. Suck dick on your own time. Fuck off. You deserve no special attention.

You know you're in deep trouble intellectually when tehvul is agreeing with you.

So Amagayus, are you like full blown gay, like getting spit roasted between the mail man and your plumber, or are you more of a bj and handy in the park kinda guy?

I don't mind gay guys but some of the lezo's I've known can be very annoying with huge chips on their shoulders. Fucking bitches. Mostly the butch ones.

I completely understand the question however, I altered it and asked this "why do some straight people act super straight?". It's an interesting twist to ponder.

Last edited:
Back