JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 02-25-2020, 05:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Estwing or riot.

I can put in 12 hours wrk and still find the time for 2 hours of home gym.

EDIT: What is function of third down left side? Handle seems to dissipate heat. Dont know that one.
made for welding. you use it to chip off slag

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 02-25-2020, 07:08
not if u a pro level like Jim Pop, that **** just peels right off like an old scab

those goddam TIG wielding silky boys will never know the satisfaction of seeing that happen

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
25 - 02-25-2020, 09:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
chip off slag
hey i know her

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 02-25-2020, 10:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
not if u a pro level like Jim Pop, that **** just peels right off like an old scab

those goddam TIG wielding silky boys will never know the satisfaction of seeing that happen
I***8217;m a pretty ****ty welder, my welds hold, but they ain***8217;t pretty. I***8217;m much better at soldering wires or pipes or brazing. Of course the arc welder I have is from the 70***8217;s. Never tried mig or tig. I can weld pretty good with a yag laser though. As a matter of fact I***8217;m building a laser welding system at work right now when not in the field.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 02-25-2020, 15:50
Quote:
EDIT: What is function of third down left side? Handle seems to dissipate heat. Dont know that one.
Slag chipping hammer. For welders. They don'tr get hot, more for cushioning the blow of metal on metal.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 02-26-2020, 03:01
This is a pretty good setup

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
29 - 02-26-2020, 06:58
The number of people who have badly hurt themselves training alone on a home gym is massively higher than the number of people who've got huge and jacked using one. Since the latter is zero.

Oh, except for Tehvul of course ***55357;***56900;

Anyway what the **** do I know, I can hurt myself pretty much anywhere. And anyway Brasstax already won the thread, so I'll STFU now.

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 02-27-2020, 17:32

chonky noris bby

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 02-28-2020, 00:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
The number of people who have badly hurt themselves training alone on a home gym is massively higher than the number of people who've got huge and jacked using one. Since the latter is zero.

Oh, except for Tehvul of course ***65533;***65533;

Anyway what the **** do I know, I can hurt myself pretty much anywhere. And anyway Brasstax already won the thread, so I'll STFU now.

Looking for the source of your statistics...

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
32 - 02-28-2020, 01:12
Try youtube home gym fails. Then find one guy who's actually built a decent physique at a home gym.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
33 - 02-28-2020, 01:20
Lol jugger**** why do u make these threads

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 02-28-2020, 06:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
Lol jugger**** why do u make these threads
lol...why do you make buttery nipples for a living

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
35 - 02-28-2020, 13:31
lying and obesity are unattractive

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
36 - 02-29-2020, 13:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post

Oh, except for Tehvul of course ***65533;***65533;

I wouldn't want to get all jacked. Beefed up would look weird on my small frame. Looking weird I almost have down to an art anyway. I use the bowflex upper body stuff because I like to fight. Ask dwesael about how much I like to fight. In fact see if you can get him to send you the pics cops took of him after I beat the unholy **** out of him. I use the treadmill because winter lasts forever here. Appreciate you thinking of me tho.

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
37 - 02-29-2020, 22:34
Here's another bit of my home gym equipment:

Going for missionary, and holding yourself up with your fists on each side of her hips while aiming for a more up-down (clit grinding) motion, rather than the low and deep motion is a good work out.

Also going for the 69 where you're on top doing a one handed pushup so you have that free hand for additional arousal is a good work out too.

Here's another one. Waving this thing around on big hedges for 2 hours is a bit of a work out.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
38 - 02-29-2020, 23:50
Quote:
I wouldn't want to get all jacked. Beefed up would look weird on my small frame. Looking weird I almost have down to an art anyway. I use the bowflex upper body stuff because I like to fight. Ask dwesael about how much I like to fight. In fact see if you can get him to send you the pics cops took of him after I beat the unholy **** out of him. I use the treadmill because winter lasts forever here. Appreciate you thinking of me tho.
Aw thanks for clarifying. Now I'll know what home gym stuff to get next time I want to beat up a demented septuagenarian.

Weird flex but you do you.

Austforbeer
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 03-01-2020, 06:20
I prefer paying for a gym membership. They have better equipment than what I would be able to afford and there***8217;s the social aspect, if only to check out the hot women who are also there working on their bodies. It***8217;s great motivation.

Not to mention classes and other perks. I look forward to seeing the regulars and it makes it easier to drag myself out of bed in the morning.

I expect most people put more effort setting up home gyms than they do actually working out using them.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 03-01-2020, 07:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
lying and obesity are unattractive
nowhere near as unattractive as being almost middle aged with the singular skill of pouring a drink.

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Home Gyms - show me yours

Social Website Bullshit