[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So - apparently there is a pulled youtube video from the Trump Ad campaign that basically says:

"Make Space Great Again"

That made me laugh given I had just read up on current US news, TW and also a quick story from India about people using pineapple bombs to kill elephants. Basically, they told the story of a pregnant elephant who died standing in a river. I guess farmers load a pineapple with fireworks and blow their mouths up so that can't eat. So, they die slowly.

I am not sure "space" is ready for our kind of greatness... again

Canada is full. We have no more room for people of any colour creed religion sexual orientation Male female child nothing. Stay in your own country and fix your own shit. Stop running away from the hard work. Building and maintaining a healthy society is a tough job that sometimes sucks but it has to be done.

Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great thing that's happening for our country. It's a great day for him, it's a great day for everybody. It's a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day.

Life comes at you fast when you're a dumbass libscum.

gGewq46.jpg

Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great thing that's happening for our country. It's a great day for him, it's a great day for everybody. It's a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day.

why do you assume he is looking down?

He went to hell.

Canada is full. We have no more room for people of any colour creed religion sexual orientation Male female child nothing. Stay in your own country and fix your own shit. Stop running away from the hard work. Building and maintaining a healthy society is a tough job that sometimes sucks but it has to be done.
Nope! Too bad. Here, take 40 million illegal aliens and 60 million joggers. Diversity is your strength. Multiculturalism is best culturalism.

No backsies.

Back