Californians might get a chance to vote on legalizing marijuana akin to alcohol. by Dumpy Dooby - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Californians might get a chance to vote on legalizing marijuana akin to alcohol.
Page 5 of 8
aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
81 - 07-02-2008, 01:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MolimOrion View Post
Arnold would **** up the feds, especially the CIA, since they've been pushing too many pencils.
he would cover himself in mub to elude their infrared vision

Sponsored Links
Travace
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 07-02-2008, 01:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow13 View Post
someone should do more research before talking ****, because no, you are wrong. Thats why its called the compassionate use act of 1996 ****tard. Ok well I guess it hasn't been "12" years, its only been 11 years and 4 months give or take a day or two.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposition_215

someone should learn what talking **** is before they make a comment. ****ing fagot. See that's talking ****. I was just informing him and i guess informing partly wrong. It was done before and the feds did say **** off but ok it was 11 years ago.

And i guess i am just getting old because i voted on that prop so to me it seemed not that long ago. ****ing years go by faster and faster.

Artemis Pockels
VeteranX
Old
83 - 07-02-2008, 01:36
i dont answer the question because it has an obvious answer

alcohol is clearly the more dangerous of the two drugs however there is already a system in place for the control and distribution of alcohol
alcohol being legal provides more benefits because it is the more dangerous drug and legalization allows regulations to be imposed
and i am not against the legalization of marijuana, im one of the majority of people who couldnt care less one way or the other because it doesnt have any effect on my daily life

im sorry to disappoint you stoners by not being a diehard antimarijuana fanatic

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 07-02-2008, 01:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by fartiusstinkius View Post
There are still very many medicinal marijuana dispensaries and they aren't going away simply because the feds don't have the money to prosecute all of them. California cops do not consider them illegal. Dispensaries just keep opening and all the feds' existence leads to is a little more legal preparation by those dispensaries (i.e. they pay some lawyers to give them the low-down and then plan for the contingency of federal prosecution).

So basically medical marijuana is still here and the feds aren't going to be able to really shut it down...they're only able to make it run less efficiently.
the only reason they stay is because they move around so often. Eventually all of the shops get closed. At least here in SD area they do. They just rezone and open again tho so i don't know what the feds are really doing about it besides shutting them down

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
85 - 07-02-2008, 01:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis Pockels View Post
alcohol is clearly the more dangerous of the two drugs
but... you just said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis Pockels View Post
if the rates of incarceration are normalized for the amount of people who consistantly partake in the activity (people who smoke at least once a week, people who drink at least once a week) i am sure you will find that incarcerations related to marijuana are much higher than that of alcohol

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
86 - 07-02-2008, 01:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
someone should learn what talking **** is before they make a comment. ****ing fagot. See that's talking ****. I was just informing him and i guess informing partly wrong. It was done before and the feds did say **** off but ok it was 11 years ago.

And i guess i am just getting old because i voted on that prop so to me it seemed not that long ago. ****ing years go by faster and faster.
ahhhh hims gettin upset because he was talkin out his ass and got called on it =( Poor Travace. Next time before opening the pie hole and telling someone else they are wrong, do some checking. K? thanks. and I also voted on it, which is why I knew the year it was.

Last edited by Shadow13; 07-02-2008 at 01:44..
Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
87 - 07-02-2008, 01:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
the only reason they stay is because they move around so often. Eventually all of the shops get closed. At least here in SD area they do. They just rezone and open again tho so i don't know what the feds are really doing about it besides shutting them down

They HAVE to in San Diego because SD's goverment is one of the VERY few who went against the recommendations of the California Supreme court and actually turn in their citizenship when they apply for coops or to open a shop.

From what friends in the area who do have a card say its getting harder and harder to find a shop in SD anymore, you have to drive up to LA because its so risky.

Artemis Pockels
VeteranX
Old
88 - 07-02-2008, 01:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
but... you just said....
... marijuana is illegal, of course it has a higher incarceration rate

you would agree that morphine is a much worse drug than both alcohol and marijuana but this doesnt result in an increased incarceration rate for morphine, does it?

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
89 - 07-02-2008, 01:45
why are you even in this thread?

Artemis Pockels
VeteranX
Old
90 - 07-02-2008, 01:46
way to avoid answering the question wowbagger

Waidan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
91 - 07-02-2008, 01:50
I will be voting yes, should this make the ballot. People buy pot, legal or not. Might as well tax that **** to partially offset all the welfare moms sitting at home eating hot pockets and watching The View while I work.

I want legal weed and assault rifles. I have back pain and I must prepare for the race war/zombie invasion.

TheAnk
VeteranXV
Old
92 - 07-02-2008, 01:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waidan View Post
I will be voting yes, should this make the ballot. People buy pot, legal or not. Might as well tax that **** to partially offset all the welfare moms sitting at home eating hot pockets and watching The View while I work.

I want legal weed and assault rifles. I have back pain and I must prepare for the race war/zombie invasion.
u need weed for the race war and zombie invasion?

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 07-02-2008, 01:57
i have back pain too but i take over the counter pain medication for that

Waidan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
94 - 07-02-2008, 02:01
For the back pain. Also, minorities and the undead are known to become sedate and harmless when sufficiently high.

I'm going to setup a trap in the front room of my house...just a loaded vape and some oldies playing on the stereo. The zombies and/or mexicans will partake, become faded, and then I will pounce with evil black rifle in hand.

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 07-02-2008, 02:03
also i will not be signing any petition some dirty ****ing hippie asks me to sign and will be voting no if this ever gets on the ballot

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
96 - 07-02-2008, 02:03
Cool, rage against the machine bud.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
97 - 07-02-2008, 02:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadus View Post
also i will not be signing any petition some dirty ****ing hippie asks me to sign and will be voting no if this ever gets on the ballot
what if a drunk who killed a family in a drunk driving accident is holding the initiave

Is it just hippies, or is it the ballot itself you are taking a stand against so just we are clear.

Waidan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
98 - 07-02-2008, 02:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadus View Post
Good thinking. I mean, why should those pot dealers and drug addicts have to pay a tax and actually contribute in some way? We should let all that commerce continue to fly under the radar.

ZOD
VeteranX
Old
99 - 07-02-2008, 02:27
I wonder how exactly they would plan on getting tax revenue from something you can grow on your property. I would just assume drug dealing would go on as usual as a cash business and only the medical sale would be somewhat consistent to tax.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
100 - 07-02-2008, 02:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOD View Post
I wonder how exactly they would plan on getting tax revenue from something you can grow on your property. I would just assume drug dealing would go on as usual as a cash business and only the medical sale would be somewhat consistent to tax.
Eh well you don't really go out and just "Find" seeds right? You can't just go outside and find a female wild growing plant and pick clones..

so you would tax on sale.

seed packages can be per seed.

You could still get clones from friends, but the point is that there is a **** ton of people who would buy through the system and pay their tax just the same as there is some people who brew their own beer, yet the majority of beer drinkers buy it in a store..

because its "easier"

Page 5 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Californians might get a chance to vote on legalizing marijuana akin to alcohol.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
california , cops are the anti-christ , dr. dre , dumpy dooby is retarded , ender has herpes , fuckin stoners , fucking hippies , ld50=1:40000 , legalize it!! , lol stoners lol , loldrugslol , marijuana , nugz , pot , pot is bad mmmmmkay? , stoner faggots , towelie , weed