Low flying jumbo jet near Manhattan freaks out thousands by Icey - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Low flying jumbo jet near Manhattan freaks out thousands
Page 5 of 9
Thread Tools
KryandArturo
VeteranX
Old
81 - 04-27-2009, 14:10
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
The highlighted side of the building is probably like 50 feet. Now compare that distance to the distance from the building to the plane:



It's almost the same. Maybe 10 feet more.
uh
 
KryandArturo is offline
 
Sponsored Links
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
82 - 04-27-2009, 14:18
Reply With Quote
A 747s wingspan is about 225 feet, and Im not breaking out Photoshop to figure it out, but the distance between the building and the plane looks about a wingspan length...
 
SuicideTaxi is offline
 
james
VeteranX
Old
83 - 04-27-2009, 14:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
What's amazing is the department of homeland security was only created a few years ago, and already it's up to 200k people. Think about that, 200k people.
United States Department of Homeland Security - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DHS was the merger of several agencies which were under several different departments



for example, Secret Service used to be Department of the Treasury

US Customs and Border Potection used to be Department of the Treasury. CBP itself was a merger of assets from US Customs, Border Patrol and Department of Agriculture.

Other assets of US Customs (investigations, deportation and federal protective service) were annexed out to a new agency called Immigrations and Customs Enforcement. ICE is also DHS.

Immigrations and Naturalization Services became Citizenship and Immigration Services and was transferred from Department of Justice to DHS.

FEMA moved from Housing and Urban Development to no one to DHS

etc
 
james is offline
 
MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 04-27-2009, 14:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
A 747s wingspan is about 70 feet, and Im not breaking out Photoshop to figure it out, but the distance between the building and the plane looks about a wingspan length...
that would make sense if the world was two dimensional

regrettably it isnt
 
MeSlayer is offline
 
james
VeteranX
Old
85 - 04-27-2009, 14:20
Reply With Quote
this only happened because desmond didnt push the button after 108 minutes
 
james is offline
 
cyclozine
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 04-27-2009, 14:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
A 747s wingspan is about 70 feet, and Im not breaking out Photoshop to figure it out, but the distance between the building and the plane looks about a wingspan length...
 
cyclozine is offline
 
james
VeteranX
Old
87 - 04-27-2009, 14:24
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclozine View Post
so you're telling me... the WTC could have been hit by a hijacked UFO?
 
james is offline
 
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
88 - 04-27-2009, 14:24
Reply With Quote
Jesus Christ I edited the damned thing... I was originally going to put that a 747's wingspan isn't 70 feet....
 
SuicideTaxi is offline
 
Wiggle!
VeteranX
Old
89 - 04-27-2009, 14:24
Reply With Quote
Maybe they were filming 9/11: the remix

and they negotiated the terrorists into circling the city several times while waiting for president bush to react
 
Wiggle! is offline
 
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 04-27-2009, 14:28
Reply With Quote
white trash wiggle
 
naptown is offline
 
Mabelrode
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
91 - 04-27-2009, 14:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
The highlighted side of the building is probably like 50 feet. Now compare that distance to the distance from the building to the plane:



It's almost the same. Maybe 10 feet more.
Don't do that Bew. This **** will fill the tinfoil hats of every goddamned crazy who still thinks WTC was hit by missiles cloaked in holograms.

That image is an optical illusion, that plane is NOT mere yards above that building. There's no way in ****ing hell they'd risk the occupants of AF1 by flying that NOE. It's not yards above, it's hundreds of feet and not even actually directly above that building.
 
Mabelrode is offline
 
cyclozine
VeteranXV
Old
92 - 04-27-2009, 14:43
Reply With Quote
you can stop now, i'm pretty sure bew was joking
 
cyclozine is offline
 
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 04-27-2009, 14:44
Reply With Quote


wow
 
naptown is offline
 
Mabelrode
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
94 - 04-27-2009, 14:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclozine View Post
you can stop now, i'm pretty sure bew was joking
The tragic thing is that image will be all over Truther sites by... well, probably right now.
 
Mabelrode is offline
 
Viggy
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
95 - 04-27-2009, 14:50
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
DHS was the merger of several agencies which were under several different departments

for example, Secret Service used to be Department of the Treasury

US Customs and Border Potection used to be Department of the Treasury. CBP itself was a merger of assets from US Customs, Border Patrol and Department of Agriculture.

Other assets of US Customs (investigations, deportation and federal protective service) were annexed out to a new agency called Immigrations and Customs Enforcement. ICE is also DHS.

Immigrations and Naturalization Services became Citizenship and Immigration Services and was transferred from Department of Justice to DHS.

FEMA moved from Housing and Urban Development to no one to DHS

etc
All of which is in the wikipedia article he linked, which he would know if he'd bothered to read past the intro.


cliffs:
 learn to read 
 
Viggy is offline
 
SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
96 - 04-27-2009, 15:48
Reply With Quote
I run it myself like a quarterback option
 
SirBatesAlot is offline
 
apollod
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 04-27-2009, 17:34
Reply With Quote


7online.com: SLIDES: Plane photo op turns into scare
 
apollod is offline
 
DocHolliday
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
98 - 04-27-2009, 17:49
Reply With Quote
So wait.

Gathering different info here.

This was a DoD photo op right? DoD informed necessary departments in New York right? However, DoD told these departments not to notify public channels?

WHAT THE ****?

I don't know who to be more pissed at. The detached DoD or the authorities who were notified in New York and actually listened to the DoD about not informing the public. They should ****ing know better and give the DoD a big middle finger and tell everyone.

EDIT: Fly Air Force one past a million Americans at 1,000 feet and see how many of them can identify it. I bet plenty cannot.
 
DocHolliday is offline
 
telos
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 04-27-2009, 18:39
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
EDIT: Fly Air Force one past a million Americans at 1,000 feet and see how many of them can identify it. I bet plenty cannot.
Enough in the crowd probably could though

It just seems strange to me that the first thought is a plane is trying to hit a building. That doesn't even seem rational to me.

yes I reaize I'm not a new yorker but I've lived through car fires and tornados but I still get in a car and don't freak the **** out when the temp gauge goes high and when the tornado sirens go off I don't run around like a chicken with its head cut off. Some times I'll even go downstairs away from windows :P
 
telos is offline
 
apollod
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 04-27-2009, 18:40
Reply With Quote
If you're an american, and cannot honestly identify what air force one looks like, then you should probably have your citizenship revoked. Even if they identified the plane as "the one from that harrison ford movie" fine, they at least get a pass.
 
apollod is offline
 
Page 5 of 9
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Low flying jumbo jet near Manhattan freaks out thousands

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
telos is a pussy


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05.