The TW army is about to rage war on Feldmann Nissan by Ezlpo - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The TW army is about to rage war on Feldmann Nissan
Page 2 of 5
Xcursion
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 04-10-2009, 22:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by confidential View Post
we're retired
Exactly. After giving Jeremy Daspin III cancer, we went out on a good note.

Sponsored Links
-=ROOSTER=-
VeteranX
Old
22 - 04-10-2009, 22:57
Hello FBI guys

SonGohan
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 04-10-2009, 22:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
:rabble rabble:

Yeah... that pretty much sums up TW's "Raids" now.

With a quarter population of what we once had, we're old men.

travelyan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24 - 04-10-2009, 23:04
TW isn't exactly a war machine that will do a vet2's bidding

you're going to get 4 or 5 guys to send harassing phone calls and waste time acting like idiots on behalf of someone who's trying to take the moral high ground and NOT be a douche about it

face

palm

IrishRebel
Veteran++
Old
25 - 04-10-2009, 23:06
I was curious what was happening, as I cannot see the moved thread.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 04-10-2009, 23:06
I like Corey Feldman.

FU member.

WildKnight
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 04-10-2009, 23:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Exactly. After giving Jeremy Daspin III cancer, we went out on a good note.
wait what? please tell me this thread is in hof, and what the name of it is.

Reno
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
28 - 04-10-2009, 23:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by confidential View Post
don't do anything dumb you idiots. we all knew from the beginning telos would get screwed. he's going to have a face to face meeting with someone at feldman according to him, that's pretty much his last shot. if that doesn't work out then just forget about it, he's not going to get a free wedding (sorry pal)
when nothing happens and he doesn't get the free wedding, the nerd rage war is at that point justified

it's too bad we're all old and lame now

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
29 - 04-10-2009, 23:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildKnight View Post
I bumped it for HOF, but..

The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008 by Falhawk - TribalWar Forums

vortex
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 04-10-2009, 23:19
how has no one noticed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezlpo
RAGE WAR

eyecu
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 04-10-2009, 23:23
the pussification of tw in full effect

you guys spent a month+ voting for this good cause and you got rule ****ed by nazis

might as well ruin this guy's business and teach him a lesson about internet contests

Kizzak
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
32 - 04-10-2009, 23:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu View Post

you guys spent a month+ voting for this good cause and you got rule ****ed by nazis

might as well ruin this guy's business and teach him a lesson about internet contests
i didn't spend any time voting and I wouldn't give a **** if someone got rule ****ed anyways

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
33 - 04-10-2009, 23:33
Quote:

Feldman is going to have a talk with telos on Monday or something. They are going to have a 'meeting' with him. Makes no sense to do anything until after that meeting.

Odio
VeteranX
Old
34 - 04-10-2009, 23:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildKnight View Post
Their fat guy dide and ours got a job.

The world is a better place.

vortex
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 04-10-2009, 23:46
zz cant read, thought wk was asking where the thread for this was

Last edited by vortex; 04-10-2009 at 23:50..
SonGohan
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 04-10-2009, 23:47
There are member "Spies" in our midst.

IrishRebel
Veteran++
Old
37 - 04-10-2009, 23:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex View Post
it's in the no members forum under win me a free wedding
I guess I'll have to wait to hit vet status... Well, I hope use non vets get to hear updates on this situation.

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
38 - 04-10-2009, 23:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Feldman is going to have a talk with telos on Monday or something. They are going to have a 'meeting' with him. Makes no sense to do anything until after that meeting.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

^i^Njal
VeteranX
Old
39 - 04-10-2009, 23:51
Quote:

I'd say a lot of tribes players are used to getting rule ****ed by nazis.

Odio
VeteranX
Old
40 - 04-10-2009, 23:52
Only when it comes to TWL and BEMLOL.

Last edited by Odio; 04-10-2009 at 23:54.. Reason: There may have been some rule fucking in OGL, but it wasn't bountiful
Page 2 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The TW army is about to rage war on Feldmann Nissan

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
telos is a pussy