[9/11] Let's have a discussion. by Scuzzle - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [9/11] Let's have a discussion.
Page 5 of 13
Thread Tools
triple
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 07-07-2008, 15:06
Reply With Quote
Even if they are (they probably both hold share in GE or something, idk something irrelevant) Bin Laden was exiled and disowned from his family a long time ago. Some of his siblings/cousins actually live in the US.
 
triple is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
82 - 07-07-2008, 15:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
Just come out and say it, you don't think osama is responsible.
Well honestly I haven't been following it very closely, but from what I've seen of it I'm sure he's guilty...from the evidence, not from my gut, or his propaganda. I mean seriously, how could you possibly take his word for anything? It's the Kool Aid.

I was remarking more on how you don't really have, or care to have, a consistent method for determining when swarthy people are innocent or guilty.
 
Automatic Jack is offline
 
Animo
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 07-07-2008, 15:13
Reply With Quote
So if you guys are so alarmed why dont you do something about it

You are the fat idle ****ing **** of mankind if you think great injustices are happening and do not stop them

When we thought Bush was going to lose, we got him into office because we believed it was an wrong if he didnt... even when the vote was against him we got him in, thats just the power of some people

You people who think 9/11 was a vast conspiracy, ****ing uncover it then you lazy ****s, and punish those who did wrong

when we believed Hussein was a bad guy, we ****ing killed him, whether or not the entire world is on his side, we will get **** done
 
Animo is offline
 
Last edited by Animo; 07-07-2008 at 15:15..
Brontez
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
84 - 07-07-2008, 15:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
So if you guys are so alarmed why dont you do something about it

You are the fat idle ****ing **** of mankind if you think great injustices are happening and do not stop them

When we thought Bush was going to lose, we got him into office because we believed it was an wrong if he didnt... even when the vote was against him we got him in, thats just the power of some people

You people who think 9/11 was a vast conspiracy, ****ing uncover it then you lazy ****s, and punish those who did wrong
/end thread
 
Brontez is offline
 
triple
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 07-07-2008, 15:19
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
but from what I've seen of it I'm sure he's guilty...
and yet you're telling me to question his guilt, when you dont even question it yourself

yet another stupid remark from aj

man you're like 4 stupid posts away from ignore

just keep it up
 
triple is offline
 
DudeofDeath
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
86 - 07-07-2008, 15:20
Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IIcG69ghwY&hl
Fake Bin laden video
 
DudeofDeath is offline
 
DiSk
VeteranX
Old
87 - 07-07-2008, 15:24
Reply With Quote
In response to Animo's post.

I think that 9-11 has been more than blown open.

As a matter of fact it baffles me when people don't think it was infact an inside job when you look at the evidence, which is insurmountable.

I guess the question is, when will people choose to listen?
 
DiSk is offline
 
Gil
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 07-07-2008, 15:26
Reply With Quote
It doesn't directly impact their lives.

We've got enough reality TV to stave off 3 more wars. It's the new opiate of the masses, and they've been mollified by it enough that they really don't care.

And those that do care might just get to control the world a little.
 
Gil is offline
 
triple
VeteranXV
Old
89 - 07-07-2008, 15:27
Reply With Quote
disk, are you self-aware? Do you realize 99% of the public thinks truthers are insane, or do you think you're in the minority that "knows the real truth"?

Does that make you feel special?

Have you ever considered you cling to this sort of stuff because it makes you feel special, and in the know?

Will you objectively admit that might cloud your judgement?

Will you openly admit reading only truther websites will color your views in a decidedly truther manner?
 
triple is offline
 
Animo
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 07-07-2008, 15:27
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSk View Post
In response to Animo's post.

I think that 9-11 has been more than blown open.

As a matter of fact it baffles me when people don't think it was infact an inside job when you look at the evidence, which is insurmountable.

I guess the question is, when will people choose to listen?
Well then who is responsible?... and why havent you taken action to punish them?

Enjoy sitting there doing nothing while we continue to enslave you haha
 
Animo is offline
 
Gil
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 07-07-2008, 15:36
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
Well then who is responsible?... and why havent you taken action to punish them?

Enjoy sitting there doing nothing while we continue to enslave you haha
I think you're on the same side as the rest of us.

you just wish you were on "that" side.
 
Gil is offline
 
DiSk
VeteranX
Old
92 - 07-07-2008, 15:36
Reply With Quote
Triple, I think you're quite wrong about that.

The thing is, I think, most of the public questions 9-11.

It's not very hard to see that most everyone in this country is willfully ignorant ( I don't see how you can deny this).

I have no desire to feel "special" or anything for that matter. I don't enjoy the spotlight, or whatever you would like to call it.

I've taken an objective look at the evidence, and it's not like i want to believe something like this happened, but i value truth.

I don't think you realize the full scope of people who have come out saying that 9-11 was an inside job.

Why would former presidents, and other highly respected people come out and say such "crazy things"?

and if the answer to the above is "they hate america" then please don't bother responding.

Edit-- and I've also done a great bit of research on the topic as well. Such as reading the 9-11 comission report, and even reading the popular mechanics debunking 9-11 myths.

Have you done research into this?

and if the answer to the above is "they hate america" then please don't bother responding.
 
DiSk is offline
 
Last edited by DiSk; 07-07-2008 at 15:39..
Animo
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 07-07-2008, 15:36
Reply With Quote
Who was it and how should they be punished?

Its a simple question
 
Animo is offline
 
DiSk
VeteranX
Old
94 - 07-07-2008, 15:41
Reply With Quote
Animo, I'm not stupid enough to be trolled by you.

 
DiSk is offline
 
FatesWarning
VeteranX
Old
95 - 07-07-2008, 15:41
Reply With Quote
I was just as ignorant about what is actually going on in this world as most people are until about 2 weeks ago. Since then I've been consumed with researching this. I've even lost weight and can't sleep sometimes. I'm actually truly scared.

There's a video here about peak oil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gH4d...eature=related There are six parts. At the end one guy talks about the problem being that as long as the vast majority of Americans are so susceptible to propaganda from the government on television and mainstream media, there is going to be no way out of what's to come.

It's all about the New World Order, who's only purpose is power and population control. http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/ Even if you don't believe it at least research and decide for yourself. There is no way of stopping this unless there is some sorta miracle mass wake up call...which from just reading this thread alone is not going to happen.

Stop watching this **** of television and start researching this. This stuff is extremely deep and complicated. Serious serious ****.
 
FatesWarning is offline
 
Animo
VeteranXV
Old
96 - 07-07-2008, 15:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSk View Post
Animo, I'm not stupid enough to be trolled by you.

its a very simple question, and since you have no answer its obvious you are wrong

I love how it is always a mysterious "THEY" with no names, no faces, no bodies, nothing... its your own ****ing dreams that you fear. You have made characters that dont exist to try to help explain your world... sound familiar to you?

Just toss out ONE NAME of ONE GUY who planned 9/11s vast amazing conspiracy, and IŽll let you off the hook and never post on TW again, for the rest of eternity

looks like it cant be done huh
 
Animo is offline
 
Gil
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 07-07-2008, 15:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatesWarning View Post
I was just as ignorant about what is actually going on in this world as most people are until about 2 weeks ago. Since then I've been consumed with researching this. I've even lost weight and can't sleep sometimes. I'm actually truly scared.

There's a video here about peak oil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gH4d...eature=related There are six parts. At the end one guy talks about the problem being that as long as the vast majority of Americans are so susceptible to propaganda from the government on television and mainstream media, there is going to be no way out of what's to come.

It's all about the New World Order, who's only purpose is power and population control. http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/ Even if you don't believe it at least research and decide for yourself. There is no way of stopping this unless there is some sorta miracle mass wake up call...which from just reading this thread alone is not going to happen.

Stop watching this **** of television and start researching this. This stuff is extremely deep and complicated. Serious serious ****.
1. stop smoking so much weed
2. go talk to a psychiatrist


People get so paranoid about someone else "trying to take over the planet". Why would someone try to take over the world? What would they do after they've taken it over? It's the same as "wanting to destroy the world". Why would you do that? Where would you live?

Seriously, what's the point in "population control and power"? What, do they just want ppl to bow down and worship them? You can get a whole lot more for a whole lot less effort.
 
Gil is offline
 
Brontez
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
98 - 07-07-2008, 15:44
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSk View Post
Animo, I'm not stupid enough to be trolled by you.

No, he has a valid question, answer it.
 
Brontez is offline
 
Brontez
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
99 - 07-07-2008, 15:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatesWarning View Post
I was just as ignorant about what is actually going on in this world as most people are until about 2 weeks ago. Since then I've been consumed with researching this. I've even lost weight and can't sleep sometimes. I'm actually truly scared.

There's a video here about peak oil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gH4d...eature=related There are six parts. At the end one guy talks about the problem being that as long as the vast majority of Americans are so susceptible to propaganda from the government on television and mainstream media, there is going to be no way out of what's to come.

It's all about the New World Order, who's only purpose is power and population control. http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/ Even if you don't believe it at least research and decide for yourself. There is no way of stopping this unless there is some sorta miracle mass wake up call...which from just reading this thread alone is not going to happen.

Stop watching this **** of television and start researching this. This stuff is extremely deep and complicated. Serious serious ****.
So what are you going to do other than continue to research it on the internets while you further the goals of our imperious leaders by working for the man?
 
Brontez is offline
 
cyclozine
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 07-07-2008, 15:49
Reply With Quote
In a thought experiment published in 1982, paleontologist Dale Russell, curator of vertebrate fossils at the National Museum of Canada in Ottawa, conjectured that, had the Chicxulub meteorite not exterminated the dinosaurs 65 million years ago, bipedal predators (theropods) which existed at that time, such as Troodon, would have evolved into intelligent beings similar in body plan to humans. Troodontids had semi-manipulative fingers, able to grasp and hold objects to a certain degree, and binocular vision. Like most dinosaurs of the troodontid family, this creature would have had large eyes and three fingers on each hand, one of which would have been partially opposed. As with most modern reptiles (and birds), its genitalia would have been internal. Russell speculated that it would have required a navel, as a placenta aids the development of a large brain case, however it would not have possessed mammary glands, and would have fed its young, as birds do, on regurgitated food.

 
cyclozine is offline
 
Page 5 of 13
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [9/11] Let's have a discussion.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aj is a pedophile , brontez = complete idiot , here is what i believe , incoming conspiracy fucks , jews did 9/11 , lalala cant hear you , missle , orbital123tinfoil , robert plant , sheeple , suicidetaxi is god , tinfoil


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01.