LGBTQ+ youtubers sue YouTube for discrimination

50 minute video that nobody will watch

Don't think this will go anywhere, although some of their points are valid. Automatically flagging any content where the creator identifies as LGBTQ+ as "sexually explicit" is kinda hard to justify.

Feels more like theatrics though.

it isn't

lgbtq is sexually explicit

explicit = "open in the depiction of nudity or sexuality"

it's *literally* in the definition.

I'm currently banned from fb for saying "us fags". 2 years ago. The left are authoritarians who should be gassed.
They did you a favor. Get off all social media. What gets me is the LGBTQ community are left wing, want open borders, let all the Muslims in. Yet the Muslims want them all DEAD. Go to Iran and see what happens if 2 gay people kiss in public. There's versus that talk about what is to happen to gay people, it says both are to be killed.

Homosexuality and Islam: What does the Quran actually say about gay people?

Muslims are shooting up clubs (Pulse Nightclub Orlando) and the gays keep voting for the left.

Last edited:
They did you a favor. Get off all social media. What gets me is the LGBTQ community are left wing, want open borders, let all the Muslims in. Yet the Muslims want them all DEAD. Go to Iran and see what happens if 2 gay people kiss in public. There's versus that talk about what is to happen to gay people, it says both are to be killed.

Homosexuality and Islam: What does the Quran actually say about gay people?

Muslims are shooting up clubs (Pulse Nightclub Orlando) and the gays keep voting for the left.

No kidding. Going to back up all my pics and then shit can social media permanently. Yeah leftists/fags are total morons who are their own worst enemy.

There's a few glaring issues with all of this though that weren't mentioned in said video...

1. One of the YouTubers featured in that video saying he was suing has literal dicks on his thumbnails and features sexually explicit content.

2. Why are these faggots so incredibly shallow that they have nothing but their sexual orientation as a personality trait and the only trait of which they talk about. If you were to take away their sexual orientation they would be the a vapid, empty husk of a human being.

3. Many of these faggots are posting videos of them using "tutorials" as an excuse to show dicks, ass, and openly demonstrate dick sucking, shoving things up their ass, and also routinely post videos of them talking about pointless shit while actively getting their dicks sucked.

While I think YouTube, and by extension Google, are criminal in their activities of political censorship, and have taken an active interest in corrupting the voting process by means of mis/disinformation through their search results, they DO have explicit rules for the very things they faggots are crying about.

Secondly, I think it's kind of funny, albeit in a sad way, that when the LGBTQIAZ2S+++++ community was shitting on conservatives, for just being conservatives, and demanding that they get deplatformed, at it's now the faggots on the chopping block.

Did these idiots really think the heads running Google give a flying fuck about them? Sorry, you're not a member of the club, just a useful idiot serving a political purpose. Guess you got played.

3. Many of these faggots are posting videos of them using "tutorials" as an excuse to show dicks, ass, and openly demonstrate dick sucking, shoving things up their ass, and also routinely post videos of them talking about pointless shit while actively getting their dicks sucked.

ya im sure that happens

Back