[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Anyone who helped to try to change the election results using these tactics should be ashamed of themselves. Take a good look and realize that you have gone full circle to where Charles MacCarthy was once upon a time. He was a dirty word in our house. You fuckers are the same thing.

You mean Joseph McCarthy. I think Charles is the ventriloquist.

You mean Joseph McCarthy. I think Charles is the ventriloquist.

maybe he was talking about this guy:

Sir Charles MacCarthy (15 February 1764 – 21 January 1824) was an Irish-born soldier who served in the French, Dutch and British armies, and was a governor of various British territories in West Africa.

;)

sometimes i cant tell if trump is winning or the jews are just giving him a pass for sucking their skinless peckers so hard they grew a new one

You're almost there. There's been a change in the president. although not finding Russian collusion I'm sure they found a bunch of other laws President Trump broke while being a businessman. It was (((their))) way or the highway.

REMEMBA YALLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !
always fuk wit liberal fukkn pussyass fukkn l0s3rz evry fukkn day irl yus lykka da intanetz n compyoota if u not doin it den u a wyte trash fukkn l0s3r yus lykkem :king:

Looking forward to the next 2 year media cycle they'll be incorrect on. I hope it's something truly imaginative and not just "Trump can't win in 2020".

I understand your bitterness Dutch.. Now, you are left with two choices that burn equally. You are forced to swallow one of these choices.. or to help you visualize your reality better.. let's call it a load.

Load the first. Trump is innocent. White as snow.

Load the second. Trump is a genius mastermind that got away with it.

Choke on it

jfcccccc fatfukcuckdutch cuckn dafuqqqq outttttttt wutta gud lil wyte trash fukkn pussyass disgr8c 2 him own race frenz n famly smdh lol :jester:

I understand your bitterness Dutch.. Now, you are left with two choices that burn equally. You are forced to swallow one of these choices.. or to help you visualize your reality better.. let's call it a load.

Load the first. Trump is innocent. White as snow.

Load the second. Trump is a genius mastermind that got away with it.

Choke on it

oh god

you should go on vacation again, or surgery, because you get too worked up when i post

yusyusssss imma fatfuckcuck dutch tr00 wyte trash pussyass disgr8c 2 muh own race frenz n famly dis y i nj0y tinkn bout udda wyte trash fukkn pussies i can rel8 2 FFFFFFFFUKME N FUKU2 MOM FUKKKK
wyte trash pussyass disgr8c 2 him own race no d00 b soundn lykkit 2 wtf lma0 smdh lol :jester:

Back