[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

D2SH9LTVAAAMeAQ.jpg

D2SH9LTU8AAFSP1.jpg

D2SH9LUUkAAY_ui.jpg

biggest regret of my life is not putting 100% of everything I had into Genie Engergy stock when I had the chance in 2016

3.93 a share when I first got wind of this.......$8.42 as of today

Genie's founder, chairman, controlling shareholder and CEO is Howard Jonas. Avi Goldin serves as the company's CFO, Michael Stein is the company's COO and Geoffrey Rochwarger serves as Vice Chairman. The president of its Israeli subsidiary is Effie Eitam. Genie Energy's Strategic advisory board is composed of: Dick Cheney (former vice president of the United States), Rupert Murdoch (media mogul and chairman of News Corp), James Woolsey (former CIA director), Larry Summers (former head of the US Treasury), Bill Richardson, former Governor of New Mexico, an ex-ambassador to the United Nations and United States Energy Secretary[2], Michael Steinhardt, Jacob Rothschild,[3][2], and Mary Landrieu, former United States Senator from Louisiana.

Genie Energy - Wikipedia

D2RI7RCX0AAAecH.jpg

D2RI7REXgAAoPzb.jpg

Thank you GNR (((BLUMENTHAL))) for your service to our nation

if we lived in Israel

jew control trump

jew control media

jew control country

we are therefore jews

well good enough to fund and die and perpetually fight for them

Who’s a Jew? Rabbinical courts demand DNA test to prove Judaism - report - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

Rabbinic Court Requires DNA to Prove Jewishness - Israel Today | Israel News

Genetic citizenship: DNA testing and the Israeli Law of Return

not to actually be allowed to live there

i bet Mueller dropped charges after he let him have corporate board seat at Genie Energy LTD

I mean who doesn't work there now?

If they would have given Soros a seat we wouldn't even have had these headaches

Tom Steyer and Bloomberg only wanted some premium shares.

Last edited:
best part about this is watching the jews tell the truth ..... they only feel the need to lie to the cattle and sheep who are not actually man enough to handle such information (or be like them in the eyes of God)

Max Blumenthal said:
Israel had hoped to usurp the Golan Heights once and for all by fueling a 7-year-long Syrian proxy war through its funding and supplying of Al Qaeda and ISIS-aligned "moderate rebels." That failed and now it depends on Trump's illegal decree.

Max Blumenthal on Twitter:

Spoiler

it's (((their))) world they just let us live in it (for now until replacement)

Book: Jared Kushner opposed Karlie Kloss dating his brother

When Josh Kushner and Kloss first began dating in 2012, Jared Kushner reportedly told Aaron Gell, then-editor of the New York Observer: “Don’t worry. The family is going to take care of that. We’re not very happy about him dating a shiksa. We’re hoping he’ll move on.”

no wonder jared and ivanka broke up until she officially and fully converted

serveimage

DISGUSTING KUSHNERS YELLED

serveimage

STILL TOO GROSSSS for our other son

Shiksa - Wikipedia

Among Orthodox Jews, the term may be used to describe a Jewish girl or woman who fails to follow Orthodox religious precepts.[1]

ccording to Polish language dictionary from 1915, it has been defined as "pisspants"; a conflation between the Yiddish term and its similarity to the Polish verb sikać ("to piss"). In today's language however, it is roughly equivalent to the English terms "snot-nosed brat", "little squirt", and "naughty school-girl" in a humorous context.[7][8]

what an unclean SHIKSA

Last edited:
i like it when you tell me what you are after

even if i don't agree with it (at all)

I'd hang with zionists and even black nationalists if we could all agree on those terms

that you only fight for or care about your causes and people

and I will do the same......

i am noticing a lot of this on tucker lately

people smirking knowing they can't even sell themselves on their lies anymore

that they are just saying words because selling it as it is just wouldn't work on anyone

they need the lies and deceptions to gain ground from here forward

i am noticing a lot of this on tucker lately

people smirking knowing they can't even sell themselves on their lies anymore

you mean sean hannity jr, descendant of sean hannity, inventor of the smarmy smirk lie?

i happened to watch that clip of carlson talking about the mueller report and laughed at how he straight-faced told the story about how "they" (the media) lied to us about WMDs in iraq, as if faux news didn't earn that moniker from that story. what a fucking joke

you mean sean hannity jr, descendant of sean hannity, inventor of the smarmy smirk lie?

i happened to watch that clip of carlson talking about the mueller report and laughed at how he straight-faced told the story about how "they" (the media) lied to us about WMDs in iraq, as if faux news didn't earn that moniker from that story. what a fucking joke

tough to call him sean hannity jr imo

that is its own class for sure

Tucker is only voice that questions war against Syria on network

Syria
In April 2018, Carlson questioned whether Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was responsible for a chemical attack that occurred the same month and killed dozens.[52] Alluding to various conspiracy theories, Carlson suggested that a similar attack that occurred the year before (the Khan Shaykhun chemical attack), which was widely attributed to Assad's forces and which the OPCW JIM indicated was carried out with sarin that bore the regime's signature, was a false flag attack perpetrated to falsely implicate the Assad government.[52]

any network imo

who openly admits that we were lied to with IRAQ WMD arguments

Iraq
Carlson initially supported the war with Iraq during its first year. After a year, he began criticizing the war, telling The New York Observer: "I think it's a total nightmare and disaster, and I'm ashamed that I went against my own instincts in supporting it. It's something I'll never do again. Never. I got convinced by a friend of mine who's smarter than I am, and I shouldn't have done that. No. I want things to work out, but I'm enraged by it, actually".[47]

that we are not gaining ground or going anywhere with more of these conflicts

that they have to be about something else

so much so that there is a new meme and even article saying Tucker's anti war stance is automatically antisemitic.....:lol:

he has apologized for not being more against the special investigation of Clinton, seeing what this has done to Trump......that what he did when he worked at CNN involving Gary Condit and Chandra Levy possibly ruined lives and reputations.....even if he didn't mean to and was just another cog in a smear machine.

We all know who Rupert Murdoch is and what he stands for (view my Genie Energy post above....he is on there). What Faux News is, is still becoming, and I can't entirely fault Tucker for that. If anything I am shocked he still has a show at all with everyone going after his sponsors and him being against the mainstream narrative that Rupert pushes.

It is still a very much pro-war pro-zionist news channel.......

Tucker and Lou Dobbs are only people I see questioning Trump's motives lately and not just doing the regular TDS thing like I see on all other networks. Who ironically support war with Syria while once bitching about Iraq.

If anything I argue that Tucker is too nice and too much of a push over on his own show. That he is the last person like him on the network and him playing defense might just be to his working until they pull the plug.......them being zionists or antifa (two sides of same coin). They control the narrative now and the rest of us just have to learn to accept that unequivocally.

We get Ben Shapiro or Wolf Blitzer........both telling us that nationalism is bad and tribalism isn't the answer as they are 100% pro israel and pro zion 100% of the time.

:shrug:

Last edited:
speaking about that

CNN (2000–2005)
MSNBC (2005–2008)
Fox News Channel (2009–present)
Tucker Carlson Tonight (2016–present)

Tucker Carlson - Wikipedia

Good luck with blaming him for Iraq fiasco with anything other than bad brand affiliation

other random Tucker facts

Tucker Carlson is a Deadhead (a fan of the rock band the Grateful Dead) and stated in a 2005 interview that he had attended more than 50 of their concerts.[101]

Last edited:
Back