[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

No.

Flipping means propounding a story, and then FLIPPING it around. Flipping a turtle over, flipping a house, flipping a coin. It means changing a story 180 degrees.

At this point, there are only a handful of Republicans (and of course Stormfront, TribalWar, and altright.com (oh crap, they were taken down, sorry) that are still defending him.

Flipping implies nothing, it's just a report of change in direction.

Oh I see. Like how you claim to hate liars, but then less than an hour later flipped and lied repeatedly about me.

And if he's not aware of any?

You're assuming and speculating that he does. How do you not understand this?

Fool it seems like you're not familiar with how the justice system works.

Is Flynn's deal, in and of itself, evidence of crimes by Trump? No.

Do prosecutors give out plea deals in return for cooperation if they aren't sure they'll even get any dirt on the people they really want? Nooooooooo.

He has dirt on someone. Enough where the special counsel gave up prosecuting the national security advisor. That much is certain.

Economy
Jobs
NK
Trade

I think trump could kill sessions and get away with it.. in fact he would prob get a nobel peace prize

:lol:

Fool has the patience of a human saint

I mean pages 3774-37799 are just gold

so has anyone asked triple if he is ready for CIA poisoning Trump, Manafort, and Flynn, or just regular old denial of habeas corpus and due process will be sufficient here

I mean he has proved to us over and over again that he wants "JUSTICE" to be served without trials, without jury's, without anything but his opinin and rage should suffice.

that is the lesson i took away from the OBL commentary and poisoning Kim comments........

it is only a matter of time until he wants to strike again once you get a lust for blood

Assad and Hussein and Gadaffi can't be enough.

No wonder as a moderator Fool has only provoked him, taunted him, with his own words and hypocrisy, and as a tw moderator triple would have tried to ban all of us for making fun of him already (again)

note the part where he has to disclose all crimes he is aware of.. (b)

note the part where trump has not been charged with any crimes to date.

say fool agrees that cohen will flip, what next? is the indictment imminent? or are you at the same logical place as before - waiting for something to happen? you are presuming with zero evidence that cohen has something on trump.

you are being dragged around by the nose into the next fucking news cycle of complete nonsense. own it and give it the fuck up already

note the part where trump has not been charged with any crimes to date.

Which is not proof that he never will be. The investigation is ongoing. For one, they haven't even interviewed him yet. It's possible he could stall a subpoena all the way to SCOTUS for a year+. But that's politically fraught, especially if Mueller chooses to have this battle before the midterms.

say fool agrees that cohen will flip, what next? is the indictment imminent?

I think the likelihood of Cohen flipping and being indicted is approaching 80-90%. Weeks, if not days.

waiting for something to happen?

We're waiting until tomorrow, when the feds get all the evidence from the raid on cohen's offices. Presumably they know what they're looking for, but it'll take some time to sort through the crap and put together an indictment or plea deal. So then we wait some more. But it's extremely likely at this point.

you are presuming with zero evidence that cohen has something on trump.

We have evidence in form of the leaked SAR. Cohen taking payments in the hundreds of thousands for promising meetings and influence with Trump. Did Trump know about it? We will find out.

Fool it seems like you're not familiar with how the justice system works.

Is Flynn's deal, in and of itself, evidence of crimes by Trump? No.

Do prosecutors give out plea deals in return for cooperation if they aren't sure they'll even get any dirt on the people they really want? Nooooooooo.

He has dirt on someone. Enough where the special counsel gave up prosecuting the national security advisor. That much is certain.

nothing more certain than more of your blind WHATABOUTism and mindless speculation that has never once happened in 4k pages of this thread yet.......

that much is certain

Oh I see. Like how you claim to hate liars, but then less than an hour later flipped and lied repeatedly about me.

There is a difference between an untruth and a lie. A lie is when you say something that you know is not true. An untruth is when you say something that is not right, but you weren't attempting deception.

Even if your above paragraph were correct in facts, you still don't understand flipping.

Anyway, the more important thing here is what did I say about you that was not true? The Obama/Kenyan thing? If that's wrong, then tell me where you think Obama was born and we'll be done with it forever.

Back