Daily Show and libtards on abortion/rape

yeah I was making fun of you for not understanding what the numbers meant & having literally no critical reasoning skills, I wasn't arguing the validity of the survey. Of course, to drive home the point that you have no critical reasoning skills, you still didn't grasp why i was making fun of you. gg. also, you cant do math either, apparently.

don't worry about it though, your shortcomings are definitely the result of the jews and feminists so id just keep blaming them.
And black people

Don't forget black people

...but by your own admission your "100% fact" aren't in reality... they are but a count of what they could count and aren't inclusive at all.
Factual, not 100% fact.

Do you think I really believe exactly 84,000 people were raped a year? Coincidentally ending in '000'?

Surveys are not factual.

Factual, not 100% fact.

Do you think I really believe exactly 84,000 people were raped a year? Coincidentally ending in '000'?

Surveys are not factual.

This is where we ask you if you are aware of the difference since you apparently don't given your arguments in this thread.

Why would liberals agreeing with me prove anything? You libtards are the ones I'm calling out with your bullshit statistics usage.

So to your mind the only people posting in this thread are "liberals".

Can you name someone on TW who isn't a liberal? Someone you think has rational political views, akin to yours?

So to your mind the only people posting in this thread are "liberals".
Only people bitching, spewing nothing but ad hominem attacks, and/or arguing, yes. I might have missed a right-winger or two somewhere in here, but are you suggesting there's an even discussion going on between left and right-wingers?

Can you name someone on TW who isn't a liberal? Someone you think has rational political views, akin to yours?
They're not all like mine, but there are 5-10 decent independent peeps here. You don't already know who they are?

Only people bitching, spewing nothing but ad hominem attacks, and/or arguing, yes. I might have missed a right-winger or two somewhere in here, but are you suggesting there's an even discussion going on between left and right-wingers?

I am temporarily accepting your premise that the only people posting are people who are simply here to decry you because you intimidate them with your intellect.

They're not all like mine, but there are 5-10 decent independent peeps here. You don't already know who they are?

The point is that you name them :)

bitching and spewing seems to be what you do on most threads... guess you're a libtard valleydudz

oh and cael, I am a reasonable person

while you are a little angst ridden pussy as your rep reputation bares out.

Asparagus_officinalis_006.jpg

:rage:

Factual, not 100% fact.

Surveys are not factual.

yeah, liberal bias of the liberal elite ivory tower intelligentsia liberals really shows through when they DELIBERATELY AND MENDACIOUSLY ON PURPOSE omit the margin of error and standard deviation at the end of numbers that any sane person with a modicum of education/common sense take as rounded

keep fighting the good fight for media transparency keif

bring down the spin-doctor statisticians

Here valleydudz, help you overcome your staggering ignorance and stupdity, just on one aspect you've shown today.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/431325_269583129780581_1643733539_n.jpg
Not sure why you're posting that picture. You're not deserving of the right to. Go back to your extreme left corner and stop using independent/Constitutionalist arguments to create a facade that you're not one of the most partisan posters here next to AJ and TseTse.

validuz has real world experience guys... he has friends and shit
Whoa now, pagy. I never said I have friends OR real world experience.

Last edited:
I am a REPUBLICAN, I live in a STATE..its its own place with its own RULES, created by its own people. The US GUBMENT exists for one reason to protect these shores from foreign invasion. Other than that..this government CAN GOTO HELL.

IT CAN GOTO HELL BECAUSE ITS GONNA GO THERE .. WE THE PEOPLE ARE GONNA SEND IT THERE

Back