[T1 Release] Dark Chaingun?

Siward

Veteran X
I decided to take my "idea" of editing the original tribe skins and run with it...and thusly edited the original cg a bit, didn't like how it turned out, so I just...inverted the colors...and here you have it.

DarkCgHand.jpg

DarkCg3rd.jpg

Link to download

SarcaStick said:
I honestly don't see any real differences.

Huh?

-kllr2001- said:
I honestly don't see how it's dark...

By dark, I meant that it is darker than the invert of the same cg skin, which is mainly white :p

Not that it's pitch black or something, I suppose that is rather misleading. Anyways, working on the red recolor, it'll be up shortly...

Edit: Finished the Red CG...Oh, and if you'll notice, the pics at the top of the page should look slightly different. I got bored again yesterday afternoon/night and edited some other parts of the skin, so there you go.

RedCgGround.jpg

RedCgHand.jpg

Link to download

Last edited:
Siward said:
Huh?

By dark, I meant that it is darker than the invert of the same cg skin, which is mainly white :p

Not that it's pitch black or something, I suppose that is rather misleading. Anyways, working on the red recolor, it'll be up shortly...

Edit: Finished the Red CG...Oh, and if you'll notice, the pics at the top of the page should look slightly different. I got bored again yesterday afternoon/night and edited some other parts of the skin, so there you go.

RedCgGround.jpg

RedCgHand.jpg

Link to download

<3

Back