[T2 Update] UberTracker with PowPop integration

UberGuy (FT)

Contributor
Veteran X
Well, I got this written last weekend, but I didn't get a lot of time to test this week, so it took me a while to feel comfortable releasing it.

I've added integration with PowPop - now uberTracker's kills messages just interleave with PowPop's other messages. If you use this you probably want to turn off PowPop's own kills messages.

There's now an option to save your main lifetime history as HTML. This doesn't replace the UberTracker.txt file, it's supplemental (and more easily read). It's only saved on exit, to keep the overhead low.

I also fixed some bugs relating to certain characters in player names, and some minor accounting problems that resulted from it.

Snag it here.

Coming next - a loadout HUD for UberFaves. :)

Last edited:
plz plz plz plz plz add lifetime kills into each popup hud that UberTracker makes. Add some options like, to turn off map kills, turn on lifetime kills in the popup etc plz plz plz PLEASE!!!!!

Mav said:
plz plz plz plz plz add lifetime kills into each popup hud that UberTracker makes. Add some options like, to turn off map kills, turn on lifetime kills in the popup etc plz plz plz PLEASE!!!!!

Someone didn't read the README :D

From two updates ago:

Update 1.1.0
=============
- Rewrote the data layout to make one storage structure re-used for both the per-map and lifetime stats.
- Used above re-org to add option for popup to show lifetime rather than map stats and ability to save lifetime log at game exit.

uber owns,
hud for uberfavs......
what will that entail, i love the script, just can't imagine it being any better.

UberGuy (FT) said:
Someone didn't read the README :D

From two updates ago:

Update 1.1.0
=============
- Rewrote the data layout to make one storage structure re-used for both the per-map and lifetime stats.
- Used above re-org to add option for popup to show lifetime rather than map stats and ability to save lifetime log at game exit.

*SPLOOOOOGE*

Noticed a few bugs in the tracker. When you turn off Map Stats and leave on Lifetime stats, you have to set the display time to a higher rate. The default is 5500. I'll die and the popup will come up, then disappear before the #s are there. Setting it to a higher number, makes it pause then display the #s (as they should be).

However, it doesn't display numbers on kills. I'll kill someone, with say the disk. It'll popup "You Scored A Kill!" even with a 7000 display rate, it doesnt show the stats. However, when I die to say a disc it'll give me a stat on how many times I've killed/been killed by the person and weapon. Any chance to add kills for when you actually kill someone and not just die?

Hmm, this doesn't make any sense. Exactly the same code is executed no matter whether you are asking it to pop up lifetime or map stats. Just the object reference sent to the popup code is different.

I'll test and see what I can find. Display time kills, deaths, none of that should behave at all differently for the lifetime stats.

[Edit] Found the problem. Looks like a bug in a T2 function I was using to round fractions to the nearest whole number. I'll post the fix tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back