TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TerraForce said:
kura, rachael never have and never will use the name "ladyofdarkness" on irc because it was not registered when you supposily had that convo and now i linked it to mine incase someone tries something that dumb again. lod has always used the nick "lady" and "rach."
Then I guess you must have been the one to message me. I made a thread right after I got it if you want to "doubt" the times in it. :rolleyes:

Is there something else you'd like to tell the community?

Kurayami said:
Then I guess you must have been the one to message me. I made a thread right after I got it if you want to "doubt" the times in it. :rolleyes:

Is there something else you'd like to tell the community?

Doaln, my trusty member, messaged me on aim and told me of this. He showed me the mask for LadyofDarkness, and through my detective work, i've figured out that "isuckattribes" was posing as her. I also noticed that the name wasn't regged so i just linked it to mine incase someone else wanted to pretend that they're a girl online.

so, I took a break from TW during the whole original LoD thing.. she put more pics than the 'provocative' pics and posted nudes? Or this would be the frist (underaged) fully nude shots?

and wtf... slogg was there WHILE you were having sex and taking pics of her? I'm lost. Or you were talking 'bout how you two were gonna be having sex later and slogg goes 'want me to go get a cheap camera for Tw?'

Who developed those pics for you? Walgreens?

DEX said:
so, I took a break from TW during the whole original LoD thing.. she put more pics than the 'provocative' pics and posted nudes? Or this would be the frist (underaged) fully nude shots?

and wtf... slogg was there WHILE you were having sex and taking pics of her? I'm lost. Or you were talking 'bout how you two were gonna be having sex later and slogg goes 'want me to go get a cheap camera for Tw?'

Who developed those pics for you? Walgreens?

I told slogg to go buy us a camera, later that night after he left the act was done. i made him go get a camera :p

TerraForce said:
Doaln, my trusty member, messaged me on aim and told me of this. He showed me the mask for LadyofDarkness, and through my detective work, i've figured out that "isuckattribes" was posing as her. I also noticed that the name wasn't regged so i just linked it to mine incase someone else wanted to pretend that they're a girl online.
Are you telling me that I was propositioned by a guy? What the fuck? This person was a gay homosexual?

I'm the only person on Tribalwar that doesn't get naked pictures and/or sex through the forums. Noes. :(
I just get guys hitting on me.

Alethien said:
Ahh, and there lies my problem. So hook a brother up~

well you see i would... really. but now that i've told you guys that she was about 15 when she took the pictures... do you really feel hyodrogen-esque?

Kurayami said:
Are you telling me that I was propositioned by a guy? What the fuck?

I'm the only person on Tribalwar that doesn't get naked pictures and/or sex through the forums. Noes. :(

sorry kura, u know i <3 you. (and zelda is a rpg to me).

TerraForce said:
well you see i would... really. but now that i've told you guys that she was about 15 when she took the pictures... do you really feel hyodrogen-esque?

and if people continue to distribute them they can go to -jail-.

dude, go on irc and join #tw. I'm positive if you say 'who has a zip of LoD's provocative (I can't spell can I :/) pics?'

you'll get like 5-6 people saying 'yeah I think I have that'

fine, here.

*DO NOT POST PICTURES OF MINORS PERVERT*

i didnt take this, she took it herself and sent it to unt/inf who posted it on tw.

:hitit2:

Legal age here in England is 16. You should have brung her here first before you played hide the salami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back