The Truth about what got stolen at UVA 5

this is why i refuse to room with random teenage nerds. stick with people you know. AKA the TW poster child group.

what a motherfucker. you don't go to UVALAN to get ROBBED. You go to have FUN. i swear that shit would have happened to me i would beat the shit out of that person. Hope it works out.

If this story were true about coming to a trashed room with items from both parties stolen, why didn't they try and find cosmicblend and tell him what happened. Mitch assuming that they stole $100 from him is an excuse to not only NOT pay, but to NOT talk to cosmicblend about it is completely bullshit. You don't just give up $100 for lost that easily, ESPECIALLY when you could easily confront the suspected thief about it right there.

Last edited:
CosmicBlend said:
HP 2215 Ipaq PDA w/ 802.11b Wifi card and 256mb SD Card
SprintPCS Sanyo 8100 cell phone
Verizon Motorola 120e phone
Playstation 2 w/ 7 games
Cd Player and several cds

All of this equipment was necessary for a LAN in a hotel trusted to a bunch of people you met over the interweb??? And you are shocked that something happened? :rolleyes:

Live and learn my friend. Good luck getting it all back, I hope it all works out in the end.

Hoo_Man said:
I'd be fucking shocked if onibusihi actually stole the shit...

Room 208 was fucking awsome...

Oh ya did i mention, i bought the beer? (How many is that?)

:heart: Hoo

AkumA said:
room 208 was fuckin nuts.. i personally be supprised if it was oni.

Yeah, I don't think anything got lifted from our room even with the crowd we had, but having a room full means more eyes watching for thieves though. :shrug:

Kid Antrim said:
All of this equipment was necessary for a LAN in a hotel trusted to a bunch of people you met over the interweb??? And you are shocked that something happened? :rolleyes:

We all talk shit online, but we're supposed to be close. The majority of us wouldn't mind beat the fuck out of each other, but we're not going to fucking take their jacket after we do it.

Sir Lucius said:
We all talk shit online, but we're supposed to be close. The majority of us wouldn't mind beat the fuck out of each other, but we're not going to fucking take their jacket after we do it.

Exactly. You see, the thing is that Oni talked shit IRL too. Normally I don't mind a little jest (hell, I give a lot of shit too, anyone that met me at UVA knows that) but this guy was totally dead serious about it.

Kid Antrim said:

Live and learn my friend. Good luck getting it all back, I hope it all works out in the end.

HP 2215 Ipaq PDA w/ 802.11b Wifi card and 256mb SD Card - yes people do actually use these.
SprintPCS Sanyo 8100 cell phone - yes people use phones too.
Verizon Motorola 120e phone - see above.
Playstation 2 w/ 7 games - playing games at with friends is fun?
Cd Player and several cds - because nobody listens to music over a long drive?

damn, dunno why i wasn't invited to room 208 :(

j/k

cosmicblend, that really sucks and I was shocked at hearing about that. I guess I was very lucky too have cool roomates like AtomicKaiser, Lover, Kesh, and Macabre. Everything went smoothly for us except for the AtomicSnoring :p and they don't call Lover that for nothing.

btw, I stole Laundries dr pepper because i needed a mixer for my whiskey and Doc Jones stole the flag!

Sir Lucius said:

I agree with you. But there are always a few fucktards in every crowd. Gotta CYA 24x7. Sad, but true.

Sir Lucius said:
No one gets invited to 208 -- it's just a place you seem to show up to.

I got invited...in fact I was in there a couple times but I didn't partake in the alcoholic beverage intake.

Sir Lucius said:
No one gets invited to 208 -- it's just a place you seem to show up to.

its just the place that everyone in the lan shows up to

btw <3 for Cosmic for letting me sleep on his floor when glare puked on my spot

Rabid Poop said:
so you're going to laugh cuz all the innocent behaved people don't get to go have fun?

great.

you know I keep saying this statment over and over out loud ans still I can not figure out what it is he is trying to say.

Back