TribalWar and F4$

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now you feel no one is listing to you or do you just have obsessive compulsive disorder and feel you must quote yourself

The tempest said:
so now you feel no one is listing to you or do you just have obsessive compulsive disorder and feel you must quote yourself

fuck off. fucking newbie member. I'll quote myself till I turn fucking blue in the face regardless of what some fucking faggot member thinks of it.

Oktane said:
fuck off. fucking newbie member. I'll quote myself till I turn fucking blue in the face regardless of what some fucking faggot member thinks of it.

IN CASE PEOPLE ARENT LISTENING TO ME!!11111 (ONOS?!)

Data said:
So wait... Let me get this straight.

Since Jeremy Daspin III was willing to break the law and hurt/kill people to defend his "Internet Honor", he's the winner?

No, because he made Colossus take his own forum down and concede victory, he's the winner. It doesn't matter how many battles you win if you surrender at the end of the war.

THERE ARE NO RULES. Keep that in mind next time you're tempted to make a whiny faggoty post about how TW won because F4$ cheated.

Xplo said:
No, because he made Colossus take his own forum down and concede victory, he's the winner. It doesn't matter how many battles you win if you surrender at the end of the war.

THERE ARE NO RULES. Keep that in mind next time you're tempted to make a whiny faggoty post about how TW won because F4$ cheated.

I agree with you in that they didnt cheat - you cant cheat when there are no rules. BUT, to say they won is just dumb. Jeremy Daspin will forever (or as long as this site is around) be remember as the guy who got goatse'd IRL, brutally ridiculed by hundreds of people within the course of a few short hours, couldn't deal with that fact, and had to resort to physical threats (made to someone who wasn't really involved in it to begin with) in retaliation. Yeah, real winner, that one.

Xplo said:
"Wah they broke the rules wah! We win because they cheated! My pussy hurts! Wah!"

Can you find the part of the Official Laws of Forum War that says you're not allowed to harass forum admins? In fact, can you find the Official Laws at all? No, because there fucking are none. If making phone threats is crossing the line, then why isn't visiting people at their home crossing the line? Why isn't bring down someone's server with search requests crossing the line? That has nothing to do with flaming, spamming, or anything else, and a lab monkey could do it.

What it really comes down to is this: F4$ was willing to go farther than TW. When they did, Col folded like a cardboard box, took the forum down, and announced their victory. That's it. You lost.

The only way TW can save face now is if Col can get this guy busted for making phone threats. If he does, I'll take the sig down. Until then it stays.

This is like vietnam, we won all the battles, yet sadly we lost the war. Clearly when it comes to the online portion, they got owned. Yet we lost when one of OUR members deceded to take this irl. *caugh*Inspectre*caugh*=douchebag*caugh*. He knows he fucked up and its over with. sucks for us. :(

Oktane said:
I agree with you in that they didnt cheat - you cant cheat when there are no rules. BUT, to say they won is just dumb. Jeremy Daspin will forever (or as long as this site is around) be remember as the guy who got goatse'd IRL, brutally ridiculed by hundreds of people within the course of a few short hours, couldn't deal with that fact, and had to resort to physical threats (made to someone who wasn't really involved in it to begin with) in retaliation. Yeah, real winner, that one.

lolz...summary complete...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back