Tribes 3 Heavy Armor or Ghost Rider?

he said there were 47 pieces and that a number of pieces were white. Maybe my english just sucks, but he didnt seem to specify wether the white pieces were included in the 47.

But they prolly arent if the grid is 8x7 =)

Da_Timsta said:
err 7 times 8 is 56... ?

does that mean the 47 pieces are excluding the white pieces? meaning that there are 9 white pieces?
No, there are 47 total pieces, but I let imageready determine the size of the all white slices, so they may be as large as six pieces, or as small as one. I'm not going to post a white piece, that would be sort of unimpressive.

Looks more and more to me like a heavy armor toting what's either a mortar or a plasma cannon...the little sketchy piece looks like the sketch of a chaingun barrel.

Ben Reed said:
Looks more and more to me like a heavy armor toting what's either a mortar or a plasma cannon...the little sketchy piece looks like the sketch of a chaingun barrel.

bingo.jpg

As Mr. Reed over there said, it appears to be a heavy sporting a large gun, which in turn appears to have a tripod or something (either that, or it's got a really strange extendable foot).

Lucious wtf, that new piece goes by the other new to form a leg :-|

EDIT: more specifically, it goes to the right of the rightmost bottom piece.

Whatever this thing is, it's gonna look sweet.

Too bad we'll have to wait until we see the whole thing to figure out who's doing the concept art...looks like it rings a bell to me, though.

the style of the concept art looks like something I have seen. I cant put my finger on it, but it looks familar, which is a good thing, I hope.

So right now it looks like it's just gonna be a guy in heavy armor with particularly strange robotic feet. Oh, and I can't tell yet whether he has gloves or the suit has the weapons built in.

Back