Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're looking for sympathy: go talk to a psychiatrist.

No one here really cares if you commit suicide.

isn't this that same attention-seeking kid that always went on about his fake girlfriend in that blue dress?

can't remember the nick for the life of me tho.

whatever, he's a either way.

Thesis said:
why? because-
a) if the person was serious about suicide, he would post then do it. not stay around to read the responses.

2) if the person was looking for attention, he would read your post and realize that he should fuck off for being a fucking loser.

A lot of people just do it and say fuck it. More so people (adults) who are complete social introverts.

Some people are severely psychotic and are delusional when they do it. Stuff like walking out in to traffic thinking that they are immortal and won't die, or that the cars will magically miss them, or that God won't let the cars hit them, or that they are God.

Afex2win said:
isn't this that same attention-seeking kid that always went on about his fake girlfriend in that blue dress?

Urbanism? I think that's right. The girlfriend that lived like 500 miles away or something. That sounds right.

Gay.

Waste of my fucking bandwidth. I get home after a great night out (yes, i'm seriously tanked atm) and read this stupid, stupid fucking post. 2 wrecks on the Saint-o-meter. :rolleyes:

If you're gonna do it, fucking do it. I've seen way too many god damned death notices\suicide notes over the last two+ years to know that every last one of them is complete and utter bullshit. If you're at fucking Tribalwar for a sympathy\attention shower you've come to the wrong fucking place. Life sucks, how you live through it is the test of your character. Apparently you don't have much.

My apologies for those who actually care about this. Those of you who have been around here long enough know that stuff like this is always bullshit. Hey Yoda, next time you're feeling "down" call 1-800-wegiveashit. I'd rather read 10 threads of Orby being a schmuck than this type of crap any day. My bad for actually reading it and getting annoyed enough to respond. I guess he got his attention. Way to troll.

train%20wreck.jpg

s07.jpg

irony? the people that do need sympathy threads like this are the ones that never post them because they actually kill themselves.

Sounds like a call for the Waaahmbulance.

"Waah life sucks, no one understands me, I'm so jaded and sad"

You fucking pussy, the rest of the world deals with shit worse than whatever fucking mundane stupid crap you are crying over and they live fine.

This thread should be retitled to "I need attention. My mom didn't hug me today"

Joemomma5000 said:
Sounds like a call for the Waaahmbulance.

"Waah life sucks, no one understands me, I'm so jaded and sad"

You fucking pussy, the rest of the world deals with shit worse than whatever fucking mundane stupid crap you are crying over and they live fine.

This thread should be retitled to "I need attention. My mom didn't hug me today"
Contrary to what your high and mighty opinion may say some kids have real problems.

Ptavv said:
Contrary to what your high and mighty opinion may say some kids have real problems.

Listen. Everyone has 'real' problems. Who are you to dictate who has official 'real' and 'unreal' problems? Not everyone that hits a bump in life feels the need to pour their fucking souls out on the internet. The rest of the world fucking deal with their issues and move on.

The only person that can hurt you is you.

Uh it sounded like you were the one determining that his problem was probably simply from being "so jaded and sad"...

In other news my ears just kind of popped and did some ringing silence thing right now and I thought I had just gone deaf for a few seconds there. Thank god it went away and I can hear again. I can deal with an ear infection, but deafness would suck.

Moral of the story, be thankful you can hear and see and be alive.

The end

yay saintdude is back. come back to galahad, <GR> is lose :/

oh anyway, is yoda dead? i didn't bother reading the thread.

edit: oh BTW i met Matt Pinfield tonight and drank with him, i didn't think it was important enough to start a new thread, so i figured i'd tag it onto Yoda's suicide thread, vet.

Last edited:
Ptavv said:
Uh it sounded like you were the one determining that his problem was probably simply from being "so jaded and sad"...

No I'm determining that he needs to fucking grow up and deal with his shit and move on. Besides, this isn't the fuckin Covenant House, this is an online videogame forum. If someone really needs help, they don't wander around a mall asking people to read their suicide note, they pick up the phone and ask for help.

Again, the only person that can hurt you is you.

rukkus said:
yay saintdude is back. come back to galahad, <GR> is lose :/

oh anyway, is yoda dead? i didn't bother reading the thread.

no but he has the pills ready at his desk

he also says he has the will to live on through the night. where does he get the strength :rolleyes:

This stopped being an online video game forum quite awhile ago and became aplace for a community to gather and talk about whatever... if you missed that then you're retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back