Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZProtoss said:
Okay, next "suicide" thread. Rich gets hit by a train, that he let hit himself, however secretly it wasn't suicide, the black and white train that smashes his fuck was really a conspiracy to kill, and not suicide!

Are you drunk or something that made no sense.

Kurayami said:
....and lots of people don't get stomped on as much.

Let's make an analogy.
Thesis gets shot in the leg on his 3rd tour in 'nam. He heals. One day he happens upon someone who has been shot 13 times in each leg, 5 times in the stomach, 7 times in the arm, and 3 times in the face. Thesis looks at him and says "GET UP YOU FUCKING PUSSY! I'VE BEEN SHOT TOO AND GONE ON. IT'S YOUR CHOICE TO LAY THERE."

Do you understand the analogy?
You have no grounds for judging someone else's life of the severity of their problems.

Nor do you. And I never judged whatever shit he went through because his little poem didn't go into details. I said that no matter what he thinks he can't deal with, there are a shitwhack of people who are walking around dealing with tenfold.

Analogy. Thesis has been shot in the leg. Other dude has been shot in the arm, leg and shoulder. Other dude is crying and begging for attention at the mall. Thesis yells at him saying "lots of other dudes have it worse than you. Stop being a baby and deal with it" then a dude with no legs in a little push cart comes by peddling with his hands. He says hi, and then continues pushing. Other dude realizes he's a drama queen and goes and gets a job. Or he realizes he needs help and joins a support group for Nam psychos.

Moral of story: Other dude doesn't sit in the fucking mall anymore soliciting pity on fables and sob stories.

Well time for me to be getting to sleep.

I just pray that there is never a real plea for help that shows up here, which will inevitably get similar responses to todays, and the next day on CNN we'll read about someone who in their last effort of reaching out tried to 'talk to some internet game acquaintances on some forum website'. I have seen what that kind of thing does to people (realizing you could have helped someone but didn't) too and never want to go through that myself. Consciences have a strange way of creeping up on you even if you don't think you have one.

Blue shoes blue shoes, abcd and a 123. har de har har, colosus crushed them all! :eek:

Joemomma5000 said:
Nor do you. And I never judged whatever shit he went through because his little poem didn't go into details. I said that no matter what he thinks he can't deal with, there are a shitwhack of people who are walking around dealing with tenfold.

Analogy. Thesis has been shot in the leg. Other dude has been shot in the arm, leg and shoulder. Other dude is crying and begging for attention at the mall. Thesis yells at him saying "lots of other dudes have it worse than you. Stop being a baby and deal with it" then a dude with no legs in a little push cart comes by peddling with his hands. He says hi, and then continues pushing. Other dude realizes he's a drama queen and goes and gets a job. Or he realizes he needs help and joins a support group for Nam psychos.

Moral of story: Other dude doesn't sit in the fucking mall anymore soliciting pity on fables and sob stories.

Kurayami said:

Let's make an analogy.
Thesis gets shot in the leg on his 3rd tour in 'nam. He heals. One day he happens upon someone who has been shot 13 times in each leg, 5 times in the stomach, 7 times in the arm, and 3 times in the face. Thesis looks at him and says "GET UP YOU FUCKING PUSSY! I'VE BEEN SHOT TOO AND GONE ON. IT'S YOUR CHOICE TO LAY THERE."

You have no grounds for judging someone else's life of the severity of their problems.

How come one guy got shot in the leg once and the other guy got shot 29 times? That's a horrible analogy..

Kurayami said:

Let's make an analogy.

oh yea, because the tribalwar forums are filled with people who can't get out of the misery of their everyday lives.

people posting on here tells me one thing: they have computers and an internet connection. they also have time and money to expend on games. privileged. they can get help.

the real people who have no choice but to suicide don't post. i'm sorry but you won't find a lame, blind, deaf retarded kid with leukemia who is abused by his parents daily here.

Last edited:
Because one guy could deflect bullets with mind power, and the other guy could only sing poems of rhyme.

[Khorne]Johnny X said:
How come one guy got shot in the leg once and the other guy got shot 29 times? That's a horrible analogy..

Inquisitor[Inq] said:
Well time for me to be getting to sleep.

I just pray that there is never a real plea for help that shows up here, which will inevitably get similar responses to todays, and the next day on CNN we'll read about someone who in their last effort of reaching out tried to 'talk to some internet game acquaintances on some forum website'. I have seen what that kind of thing does to people (realizing you could have helped someone but didn't) too and never want to go through that myself. Consciences have a strange way of creeping up on you even if you don't think you have one.

No fuck that. I'm not letting some fucking depressed teenager hold my feelings hostage. It's a lose/lose situation. If you offer sympathy time and again, you are feeding into the mentality of pity notes and trolls. If you buck the thread, you are running the risk of pushing someone over the edge.

That doesn't bother you?

Last comment before machine shuts off: I love the 'desensitized' argument.

If one of your family members dies in the next terrorist attack (if there is one, which there most likely will) I probably shouldn't give a shit for you since well, you know, a bunch of other peoples relatives already died 9/11 and in Isreal and Pakistan/India, etc. So welcome ot the club, bla bla bla.

Magic johnson used to hit triple doubles all the time in football.

Joemomma5000 said:
No fuck that. I'm not letting some fucking depressed teenager hold my feelings hostage. It's a lose/lose situation. If you offer sympathy time and again, you are feeding into the mentality of pity notes and trolls. If you buck the thread, you are running the risk of pushing someone over the edge.

That doesn't bother you?

Joemomma5000 said:

I'm not discussing Yoda's case specifically.
As I said, the vast majority of people who kill themselves are angst-ridden "oh, poor me. My friend doesn't like me anymore" retards that forget how good they have it.

Yes, there are always people that have it worse.
My life absolutely fucking blows. Completely. But I always remind myself that it could be worse. I could have been born in a dump like Africa or Afghanistan and lived a shitty, nothing life only to be skinned alive by religious extremists at the end.

Some people have it rough. Some people don't.
Just because you've had problems and worked through them doesn't mean that someone doesn't have it worse than you and can't work through it alone. I don't think that passing judgement on someone like that is right.

Cake + Cake = Positive Introkadence

Kurayami said:
I'm not discussing Yoda's case specifically.
As I said, the vast majority of people who kill themselves are angst-ridden "oh, poor me. My friend doesn't like me anymore" retards that forget how good they have it.

Yes, there are always people that have it worse.
My life absolutely fucking blows. Completely. But I always remind myself that it could be worse. I could have been born in a dump like Africa or Afghanistan and lived a shitty, nothing life only to be skinned alive by religious extremists at the end.

Some people have it rough. Some people don't.
Just because you've had problems and worked through them doesn't mean that someone doesn't have it worse than you and can't work through it alone. I don't think that passing judgement on someone like that is right.

Thesis said:
the real people who have no choice but to suicide don't post. i'm sorry but you won't find a lame, blind, deaf retarded kid with leukemia who is abused by his parents daily here.
Errr...
And you'll notice that I said that earlier in the thread...

I'm arguing principle.

Inquisitor[Inq] said:

If one of your family members dies in the next terrorist attack (if there is one, which there most likely will) I probably shouldn't give a shit for you since well, you know, a bunch of other peoples relatives already died 9/11 and in Isreal and Pakistan/India, etc. So welcome ot the club, bla bla bla.

if i keep lying (multiple times) and saying that one of my family members died in a terrorist attack when in fact they haven't, when it actually occurs, i doubt you would care.

Joemomma5000 said:

That doesn't bother you?
There is a giant difference between sympathy and help - if you had a clue when it comes to social psychology and suicide cases you'd know that. 'It's gonna be all right' is one of the things you don't tell people if they are suicidal - because they think you are blowing sunshine up their ass and it maes things worse.

I will repeat for the 3rd time since you are friggin dense: excercise your option of not saying anything at all if you aren't going to say something constructive.

Inquisitor[Inq] said:

You're confusing "The boy who cried Wolf" with "The boy who went to school like normal and got mauled to shit by a wolf out of nowhere and cried for help"

Completely different.

Kurayami said:
Errr...
And you'll notice that I said that earlier in the thread...

I'm arguing principle.

Kurayami said:

so i can judge someone's life as long as they post here because they are privileged and can get treatment. i win.

mess1.jpg

BNSF8902a.jpg

BNSF8876a.jpg

AMT143.jpg

glostwreck2.jpg

Eat trainwreck :( Die thread die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back