I just had my tail removed......

.... My cousin had one of these, didn't really understand what it was until now. That shit is fucked up. Would be interesting to know WHY people have these.... what purpose do they serve?

TripLe said:
so wraith got his left nut removed.. and like 10 people on tw have tails..

lmao
i missed this thread the first time around :) way to start off my morning lol

i'm not checking anything in front or behind me cuz i dont think i wanna know. in fact, just to be safe, i didnt click on any links cuz i dont even wanna know what it would look like so now i wont recognize it. i remember as a little kid trying to get my nuts to switch places. what a fucking dumbass.

4 advils do not replace vics. and nothing replaces percocets.

9746.jpg

YUM!

OMG, who would have thought that this would come up again. I got an email notification from TW, and my first thought was..."oh no, what did I do now? I haven't posted in so long."

Just so you know, I'm pretty sure I lost the pics, and I don't remember posting a bunch of that stuff, I was so fucked up on drugs at the time. My tail is gone, the hole healed up fine, I can take a picture of my ass and show the scar though. :)

Wow, I miss all the people, flame wars, and drama of TW. Hope all is going well around here. Since last I was here, I have become an actor, full time...except when I have to bartend to make rent.

Four years of acting school, post grad., and a couple of failed attempts at openeing a bar, really makes you get your ass in gear and go out on auditions.

Take care,
Ocman

Hey guys, I just popped mine! Couple times a year my tailbone starts to hurt and I have a bump right where my crack starts and a little to the right. After a awhile it pops on it's own or from a little help from me. It's like a big pimple, I'm glad I don't have the problem some of you others are having!

Back