[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I haven't lied once triple. I've answered directly and honestly. You're constantly shifting the argument, dodging direct questions, and straw manning rather than address any direct statement. Here's a direct question for you:

Does circumstance matter?

In what way am I attempting to psychologically manipulate you into questioning your own sanity?

Ok, ill bite.

I'm honestly starting to feel bad. I think he might genuinely be retarded.

That sure sounds like questioning my sanity to me.

Got any more straw men to present? Care to change the circumstances or omit them again? Care to answer any direct questions with a direct answer? Got any more media references to apply incorrectly again? You're really, really bad at this.

More lying and accusing me of things I never did.

Ipso facto, you believe that objectionable behavior is enough to warrant murder. Who defines what you find objectionable? You do. Therefore, you'd rationalize murdering just about anyone.

Now in this post you're claiming I "rationalize murdering just about anyone", which is on its face ridiculous and an effort to try to make me sound insane.

Ok, ill bite.

That sure sounds like questioning my sanity to me.

More lying and accusing me of things I never did.

Now in this post you're claiming I "rationalize murdering just about anyone", which is on its face ridiculous and an effort to try to make me sound insane.

None of that is an example of gaslighting. At all. Not even remotely close.

Indeed I do. Your argument boils down to a belief that it's ok to murder someone so long as they are demonstrably a piece of shit, regardless of the circumstance of the death. That is fundamentally no different than being ok with a hands-up gangbanger being mowed down by the cops. It's ok, his rap sheet was a mile long. Congratulations, you're now a racist.

You are constantly leaving the circumstances out of the scenario, because you admitted several times that you are fine with someone being murdered UNDER THE FLAG OF PEACE. You are dishonest, and disingenuous. And your example of Upham shooting the Nazi is fucking awful. Upham did not shoot an enemy opponent in combat, and then shot him later after he surrendered. I stated I would not shoot a nazi who had surrendered. You got me triple, I won't murder under the flag of peace. I'm a terrible person. I guess you would.

You're an idiot.

Oh, it wasn't the least bit disingenuous when you accused me of rationalizing the murder of anyone when our discussion was exclusively about Osama Bin Laden?

More lies. Just stop. You're better than this.

but your discussion wasn't exlusively about osama bin laden. there you go, lying again. the discussion started talking about kim jong un. stop lying, triple!

Just a reminder, this is what fool is calling "objectionable"

049C8EBD000003E8-4867124-image-a-18_1504914749117.jpg

Trying to convince someone they'd murder anyone isn't gaslighting, lol okay pal.

holy fuck seriously?

he's not trying to CONVINCE you to murder anyone or that you would murder anyone, he is saying that your argument comes across like you would, regardless of the situation/circumstance.

wat the fuck, triple

holy fuck seriously?

he's not trying to CONVINCE you to murder anyone, he is saying that your argument comes across like you would.

wat the fuck, triple

I never said he was trying to convince me to murder. I said he was trying to convince me I would. They'd. They would.

You know, english.

For the record, this quote.

Therefore, you'd rationalize murdering just about anyone.

look at that, I say something, it's based on a quote someone actually said. I don't just make shit up. It'd be amazing if everyone could do that.

Last edited:
Back