[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

George-Soros-900.jpg

The dark lord is back boys

It's kinda fun watching from afar.. I can imagine with each passing revelation of utter ineptitude that there's these little batches of one-time Trump fans slowly going quiet as they realise they just might have been wrong.

It's kinda fun watching from afar.. I can imagine with each passing revelation of utter ineptitude that there's these little batches of one-time Trump fans slowly going quiet as they realise they just might have been wrong.

wrong about what?

I'm actually more of a Trump fan now. It's nice watching a man say he's going to do things should he become president, then, you know, actually doing said things when he becomes president. Even if you can't agree with the things he's doing, it should be refreshing to see someone follow through on campaign promises.

:lol:

its been a year and a half and you still can't tell when he is trolling the fuck out of you.

he sips water making the biggest and most sarcastic spectacle he possibly can

and they rage and fall over it every single time

they really think the jokes on him

Trump Drinks Water Like Small Child During Big Speech | HuffPost

they are getting him good as he does it again tomorrow with twice the troll

it is going to be a great 7 more years for sure

its been a year and a half and you still can't tell when he is trolling the fuck out of you.

nice haha

we've been seeing "I'm not stupid, I'm just trolling you guys lol" on here for years

but even Bush didn't give us "the president isn't really stupid, just trolling" :lol:

Maybe he will take the high road and bring up when you used to pretend to be other tribes players so people would talk to you.

well let us listen to the Bush family

when the Clinton cartel wasn't insufferable and criminal enough

LOLOLOLOLO

who knew dealyrunk would get so fucking lame in his old age he would say Bbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Buuuush was right every other post now

Last edited:
i mean let us listen to the clintons and bush's

americas premier royal families of the broken republic (that they shattered)

Emmanuel Macron says France needs a King | British GQ

over who gets to be the next king

this isn't what democracy looks like marches are actually begging for a king and monarchy now

but dealyderp hates trump government soooooooooooo bad

serveimage

go move to canada or somalia u don't like it here

Last edited:
Back