Guild Wars 2

maconi bro i miss speaking w/you in our little group's retarded language

i r depress

i need to retire

anyone do caeducus manor dungeon (lvl40)?... i keep tryin to solo boss guy (the golem) but he keeps buggin out and reseting to full hp :(

almost all monsters reset to full HP (heal) if you leave their area or stop attacking them for a bit. the golem is easy, just gotta avoid his big hits and have the required 5 people.

thing is i never left the area... and he was constantly dotted up. he just randomly decided to spaz and go invul. my best was getting him down to half when i thought i figured out what made him spaz... nope. he spazzed again. and i was like fuck it, gotta find some noobs to kill him with.

thing is i never left the area... and he was constantly dotted up. he just randomly decided to spaz and go invul. my best was getting him down to half when i thought i figured out what made him spaz... nope. he spazzed again. and i was like fuck it, gotta find some noobs to kill him with.

it seems like if I line of sight a melee using Z-Axis at all, like jumping ontop of a barrel, or something silly, they will reset half the time.

i want to bro but i havent so much as loaded up league in months

i am a slave to the man bro. i feel like a sucka

Hey, anyone who wants to spvp should let me know. Especially you new guys, since I'm pretty new to it.

Just contact Wey or The Snuffling on CD. Get on TD or mumble.

I tried playing wvw the other night, but I had no idea what the fuck was going on.
It was like 20 people trying to attack the same targets. We're pushing and pushing and all of a sudden 50 enemies come out of nowhere within 10 seconds and decimate us.

Respawn and try again.. It may make more sense in the future if I play it more often.

I'm only lvl 21 atm. I haven't tried spvp because I honestly have no idea how to even get into it.

I tried playing wvw the other night, but I had no idea what the fuck was going on.
It was like 20 people trying to attack the same targets. We're pushing and pushing and all of a sudden 50 enemies come out of nowhere within 10 seconds and decimate us.

Respawn and try again.. It may make more sense in the future if I play it more often.

I'm only lvl 21 atm. I haven't tried spvp because I honestly have no idea how to even get into it.
press H

click the crossed swords tab on the bottom left

click enter the mists

THEN PREPARE YOURSELF FOR BATTLE

I made it on Crystal Desert Yay

It seems like anytime im in wvw i spend most of it walking from the main base to the far reaches of the map

I always want to do some sPVP but we don't have nearly enough people actively doing it. :(

It's fun when we actually get a group going though.

Back