[Brackets] The #1 pitfall of The Internet is: by Scuzzle - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Brackets] The #1 pitfall of The Internet is:
Page 2 of 10
Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 08-05-2008, 12:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
Indeed.

Watch out, though--Scuzzle ignores anybody that calls him on his constant whining.
I don't ignore you. I read everything you post, and laugh at how pathetic you are for stalking me.

Don't get your ass chapped cause some guy on the internets doesn't like you

Sponsored Links
Kurayami
Banned
Old
22 - 08-05-2008, 12:47
Wait a minute.

How am I the one stalking you when you spent a good year replying to virtually every post I made? It isn't my fault that I tore you a new one and you decided to go hide because you're a ****ty troll.

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 08-05-2008, 12:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lineage View Post
Hey, all the cosplayers I know are girls and no, not all of them are hot, but a lot of them are. I guess they could be gay, but gay girls = lesbians, and everyone loves lesbians.
hehe. It's not the chicks man, it's the guys. it's not right. I'll look at cute asian girls in fluffy mini-skirts all day, but effeminate boys in fluffy mini-skirts? It's time for an ass-kicking.

Last edited by Scuzzle; 08-05-2008 at 12:49..
Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 08-05-2008, 12:49
Quote:
Wait a minute.

How am I the one stalking you when you spent a good year replying to virtually every post I made? It isn't my fault that I tore you a new one and you decided to go hide because you're a ****ty troll.
This is what you do I guess. Gross over-exaggeration, while relying on your reputation as a rolodex to get you through the rest.

I harassed you for maybe a month, trying to make you seem like a total dip**** and it worked. As soon as i stopped, you started stalking me and have been for about 2 months now. Every thread, you don't read it, you just post to call me an idiot.

You're sad

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 08-05-2008, 12:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzle View Post
hehe. It's not the chicks man, it's the gays. it's not right. I'll look at cute asians in fluffy mini-skirts all day, but effeminate boys in fluffy mini-skirts? It's time for an ass-kicking.
Some people find that attractive. They probably like it up the ass aswell.

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
26 - 08-05-2008, 12:51

Kurayami
Banned
Old
27 - 08-05-2008, 12:52

Thankfully you get to hide behind search. You were following me from thread to thread for quite a long time.

What's the matter, Scuzzle? It's only OK when you do it? You don't like being on the receiving end?

And the best part is that people have a legitimate grievance about you: you are a pretentious, whiny pseudo-intellectual with a chip on his shoulder.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
28 - 08-05-2008, 12:52

Golazo
Old
29 - 08-05-2008, 12:56
that was a pretty well thought out OP, scuzzle. color me surprised

Boomyguy
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
30 - 08-05-2008, 12:57
Quote:

Thankfully you get to hide behind search. You were following me from thread to thread for quite a long time.

What's the matter, Scuzzle? It's only OK when you do it? You don't like being on the receiving end?

And the best part is that people have a legitimate grievance about you: you are a pretentious, whiny pseudo-intellectual with a chip on his shoulder.
when are you going to get yourself a life?

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 08-05-2008, 12:57
Quote:

What's the matter, Scuzzle? It's OK when you do it? You don't like being on the receiving end?

So you admit you stalk me. Good. You act so high-and-mighty but aren't above showing me how it feels. Nice. You're so benevolent. More than likely your feelings were crushed from going the way of the Dodo ( ) and you decided to attach yourself to all of my threads to keep some semblance of yourself in plain sight.

For the record, I never stopped you from doing **** and never complained about it once. I just let you do it. You can stalk me all you want, it's the internet and I couldn't give a rat's ass.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 08-05-2008, 12:58
Quote:
Sure, we can all get along. I'm not going to kick sand in the face of a Cosplayer if I meet one. I'm not going to push them to the back of the bus. ****, I might even find one to be a pretty cool person.

But playing dress-up into your 30's is wrong. This isn't an opinion or something preferential. It's a fact that it is wrong. Take Tron boy a few posts up, everyone looks at that guy and thinks he's a loser. So why aren't cosplayers regarded the same way? Cause they are better looking?

F that. Gays, the lot of them.
you do realize that this is basically how nazi germany started, right?

Kurayami
Banned
Old
33 - 08-05-2008, 13:06
Quote:
So you admit you stalk me. Good. You act so high-and-mighty but aren't above showing me how it feels. Nice. You're so benevolent. More than likely your feelings were crushed from going the way of the Dodo ( ) and you decided to attach yourself to all of my threads to keep some semblance of yourself in plain sight.

For the record, I never stopped you from doing **** and never complained about it once. I just let you do it. You can stalk me all you want, it's the internet and I couldn't give a rat's ass.

This is so much fun.

I don't even have to try to make you look like a self-important douche.

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 08-05-2008, 13:07
Quote:

This is so much fun.

I don't even have to try to make you look like a self-important douche.
Looks like you also don't have to try as hard to make yourself look like a complete idiot.

pot, kettle, black

maybe if you thought a little bit you'd know what was really going on

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
35 - 08-05-2008, 13:09
Holy **** guys, just pull the ****ing trigger and put him on ignore already.

It's wonderful.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
36 - 08-05-2008, 13:10
Scuzzle, just out of curiosity, what lead you to stalking me for the better part of a year? I had never had a conversation with you prior. My opinion of you was that you were a whiny kid, but there were far more interesting people to ridicule.

So what did I do that enraged you to the point that you needed to spend time following me from thread to thread in order to show the world "how stupid" I am?

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 08-05-2008, 13:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
Holy **** guys, just pull the ****ing trigger and put him on ignore already.

It's wonderful.
You want us to cut the very soul out of tw? How dare you.

Lineage
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 08-05-2008, 13:13
Guys, guys. Let's get back to the issue at hand:

Kurayami
Banned
Old
39 - 08-05-2008, 13:13
Fun fact about AJ:

Automatic Jack put me on ignore because he challenged me to use search to back up the claims that I made about him (that he's a fat middle aged drug addict that blames pot for the state of his life, has never had a date outside of Myspace, and has a pedophilic attraction to underaged Asian girls. Among other things.) Well, one day I did the search and provided links to all of his own posts stating as much.

He didn't like that much and mysteriously began urging everybody to put me on ignore immediately afterward.

Search for the thread. I guarantee it's a good read.

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 08-05-2008, 13:19
sephiroth looks like a hot chick

Page 2 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Brackets] The #1 pitfall of The Internet is:

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill all cops , oven dodger