[Official] Suggestion Box

My suggestion would be to change the maximum sig height to ~100, so we don't have to see these fags with their 240 pixel tall sigs. There's absolutely no reason to need anything more than say, what OpiumAddict has. It's a good example of a real sig.
I agree but I allowed the guidelines to be decided by a poll so I assume it represents the will of the majority.

Can we get a way (button/link/checkbox) to use the ignore threads feature from the forum instead of first clicking on the thread and then ignoring it?

I don't think ignoring threads happens often enough that I want to feature it on the forum index. That's prime real estate.

The 'Search this thread' option for each thread seems to just load the search page with your query, instead of actually performing the search.

Clicking Search on the page that loads also does nothing.

One of the guys from LL put in a suggestion to have "retrieve titles from external links" as an option so that not all links have a title added to them. Well, the creators of the mod liked that suggestion and it was implemented. Since TW is using the same mod, I would like to suggest that the mod be updated to reflect those changes (since I personally prefer not to include titles).

I'm not sure which mod did this, but it sounds like something that would come with vbSEO which I recall recently went gold with its latest version.

It is vbSEO, is the code for this change publically available? What is LL? Are you suggesting that a vbSEO release includes this option?

infractions shouldn't be arbitrary, like my no pics infraction from yogi on a thread with no need for pics (didnt involve chicks or a current event)

This forum also need a clearly defined rule set, the lacks of guidelines makes admins arbitrary judges of who should go and who should stay and its obvious by my previous request that this is often abused.

In the spirit of this suggestion box thread, I would like to suggest that people who have sand in their vagina either lighten up or fuck off. Again though, that's just a suggestion.

92f1e36fc73b6b0f55f5549a09ab98b461293db6.gif

I'm not sure if the code is publicly available, but I know for sure that it is not a hack. The administrator of LL (LL is a board I moderate) only uses mods, not hacks. My guess is that it's included in vbSEO 3.2.0 final. I sent a PM to the admin of LL asking him where the mod came from.

92f1e36fc73b6b0f55f5549a09ab98b461293db6.gif

I'm not sure if the code is publicly available, but I know for sure that it is not a hack. The administrator of LL (LL is a board I moderate) only uses mods, not hacks. My guess is that it's included in vbSEO 3.2.0 final. I sent a PM to the admin of LL asking him where the mod came from.

TW already has that checkbox, wtf are you talking about?

Back