Famous TW Fuckups

Trying to help in IRC... guess I should reply so I get a
thread_dot_new.gif
for it.

'Hey Anthony, uh, this is Shane Froebel, uh....^BuGs^... umm...
I really gotta talk to you..

Umm...

It is now 2:30 in the morning...

...on

*masturbating noise*

...suprisingly Friday...

The... Friday the 27th...

Um, I really need to talk to you over the phone, no IRC shit.. this is extremely important between me and...

...Tribalwar

If you want to get back to me - my cell phone number is 516-919-01-8284'

Ooo Ooo.. what about that dragon guy that dared an admin to make him a member once he reached vet... and they did make him back to a member? :rofl:

DwarfVader said:
Taxi in the (I think) Rancher Dan thread.

I remember that, was that when taxi said he hoped rancher dan's hospitalized kid would die or something?

Jislan said:
I remember that, was that when taxi said he hoped rancher dan's hospitalized kid would die or something?

Yeah that one, there was a donation to ban taxi. (of course donations went to the famous laptop gate server scandal.)

Name escapes me at the moment, but the dumbass who bashed his arm with a flashlight to try and get a reprieve for some assignment. Akuma's entry also needs to include the car that blew up in front of him and the terrabyte of storage with MS paint edited pics.

RA-Jeff in this thread

Wanted to know how to combine the T:V single and multiplayer demos into one program by installing them into the same folder. A near sandpaper-esque thread followed.

liquidh2o said:
Bosh Orator and his thread to get sympathy for a friend who died of alcohol poisioning.... which we later found out that Bosh and a couple of his buddies "accidently" let him die.
I Demand a Link! can you send it to me in a pm ?

Back